Chapter 25 [Edited]

A/N heya guys me again so about my new book im going to wait untill this one is fin and then start it love you all bye xoxo

_______________________________________

✿ⓛⓘⓛⓛⓘⓐⓝ✿

We pulled up to the mall parking on the space closest to the enterance. Fuck i didnt bring my money.

"Umm jack...  I don't have any money I didn't think that we would umm I dunno"

"Forget me not left it on the kitchen side and I picked it up for you" he began waving my bag in my face the exact one I had pack this morning. 

"OMG THANKS" I kissed him on the cheek and watched his face turn into a red colour "your hot when you blush" I opened the car door alowing myself to get out. 

"Shut up and come on"

"Okay I just stating the obvious"

"Whatever" he knoted his fingers into mine and pulled me towards the enterance "right I will go and get lunch you go in there" he pointed to a line of clothing shop 'New Look' being amogst them so I didnt mind taking a look. 

"Okay I will see you in 10 mins then" I walked of and found myself at the enterance of my favorite clothing  store 'New Look' ahh nothing like the smell if new clothes.  About 5 or mabey 6 mins into my clothing search my phone went off. 

ⓣⓗⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ ⓡⓔⓐⓓ

Car Park now!

Well of course me being me I listened to the mesaage making y way out of the shops and to jacks car franticaly looking out for him.

"So your still as stupid as anything I see" I jumped at the sound of a familiar voice.

"I have asked now I am telling FUCK OFF"

"I had a feeling you would say that" he graves my hands I squibbled for freedom put his grip only getting tighter. 

"Fuck off" his grip began to get so tight I could barely feel me hands.

"Shut up you slut you mine now"