Chapter 28 [Edited]

An I'm not sure how may of you are gunna read this far but oh well

******

Lillian's p.o.v

I can't think why my dad would aim something like this at me when it wasn't me in the wrong but luckily I had jack there or a may not be here now.

After jack found me he took me to the hospital and I have been here for a maximum of 2 hours and I am already bored.

"Lillian" jacks soft voice brought me to reality as he walked in the room holding two Starbucks.

"Heya" I simply replied with a half smile. I lifted up my head and it began the throbe I hissed out in pain.

"Steady now don't get up to quick" jacks voice sounded concerned and worried.

That's when it hit me jack has Been there for me and saved my life and I have only treaded him like shit and never actually said sorry. I tear fell from my eye.

"Woah why's wrong lillypad" jack put down the two coffees' and sat on the side of the bed. he cuped my face a wiped the tear from my face with his thumb.

''Im sorry'' i looked him in the eyes and i felt his habd grab mine.

''for what though...?'' he rubed his thimb on the back of my hand.

''for meing a bitch to you... you have always been there for me and basicaly saved my life from my so called father and never evan batterd and eyelash and i treat you like shit... and i know i have been a little shit to you but i care about you and i cant thank you enought... jack i love you'' anouther tear fell from my eyes as i finally told him how i felt. i smile pred across his face has he intwined his finger with mine.

''i love you too'' i smiled down at me

i reached up and braced him into a hug feeling safe for once.

i am greatfull to have somebody like hi in my life as i dont know what i would do without him to be honest... probably dead.

*******

AN SO THATS IT I MIGHT DO A SQUEL TO THIS BOOK UT I DONT KNOW IF YOU WOULD WANT ONE TO BE HONEST BUT THAT YOU FOR OBER 4000 READS I LOVE YOU ALL ALSO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @MollyBFurber