Chapter 4 [Edited]

Jacks P,O.V

i cant tell her she will go nuts what if she find out the me Mr Player has been praticaly stalking her for months. what if she didnt want to know me anymore, what if she talkes her mum out of moving in with me and my dad, i cant let that happen. i might not evan like her i might just be a fling like all the others.

"Hey does our plan still stand" i said not taking my eyes of the road.

"well seeing as i won yeah i mean im getting money out of it" she giggles and begins to sing to the song on the radio as if i want there. the song had just finished and i was amazined by what i heard.

"you have an amazing voice you know why aren't you famouse yet" i laughed slightly giving her a wink but before she could evan think about saying anything back we arived at her house.

"I will see you in a min" Lillian was getting out of the car and beging to walk into the house.

'Lily' she looked back at me 'Can we call it a draw' i smiled at her she just giggled and carryed on walking into the house.

i just smiled hoping it was a yes i began to unpack the boxes into the Garage were i was told to.

"Jack you manwhore" i looked up to see my best mate Martin running toward me i completely forgot i had asked him to come over for a bit.

"Umm hey man could we do this tomoz night i have some close family down and i dont want to bring my freinds in" in my head it sounded convincing but did he take it that way.

"Sure man see you around" he just walked off and belived me.

i felt bad and all but i knew if Martin had seen her he would be all over her i went into the house and saw everybody but Lily sat on the sofa. i walked up to her room to find her reading a book named 'the marked ones'

"Hey lily sorry about what happend in the car it was-

i was cut off by Lily "its okay i pushed you away not because i didnt like it because my nerves got the better of me not going to lie i have never kissed a boy before in my life i was just scared"

"oh okay Lily please if i ever step out of line tell me"

"kay i will, could you tell my mym im going to call it a night seeing as it is nearly 9pm"

"okay i will probably hit the hay aswell then" i went into my bedroom noing the girl i wanted but couldnt have was across the hall from me. And yet i couldnt have her.