Chapter 9-Movies [edited]

Lillians P.O.V

why did he want to know so badly. In my head i know i couldn't because he would get hurt but i badly wanted to tell him. i walked into the kitchen trying to ignore what he was saying. 'what time will my mum be home'

'um im not sure i think they are staying anouther night' she chuckled a little

'okay thats fine' i grabed a bowl and began to fill it with co-co pops. i could feel someone breathing on my neck. warm hands slowly placed on my waist like i was fradgile.

'i know your hiding somthing from me' Jack whisperd into my ear.

'NO IM NOT' i yelled and stormed out the Kitchen

'Lily i wasnt ment to up-'

he was interuped my my door slamming closed.

how ever much i tryed to keep him save i couldnt resist i mean he is just so god dam hot. yet he was my step-brother to be.

About 20 mins after the awkwardness between me and Jack had happend 2 of his friends came rushing threw the door. 1 of them being my friend.

'Burns' were are you

'Im her you slut' i opened my bedroom door and walked down the stairs.

'we are going to watch a movie of thats okay with you'

'sure why not go down to the game room i will be there in a min.

she just laughed and walked of holding someones hand.i walked off into the kitchen to get some snacks.

'every body needs a date for a movie' i turned around to see jack shirtless in the kitchen.

'EWWWW... put you shirt on'

'i know you like what you see'

'you really thank that dont you'

'no i dont think so i know so.. well do you want ot come to the movie or not' he laughed

'okay then'

we walked into the game room and sat down i sat on the leather 2 seater and Jack soon followed me.did i say you could sit there then.

he chuckled 'nope but i am god so what i say goes got it. i just laughed and kept my eyes on the T.V