chapter 17

a/n so guys im back at school now so I cant update as much now but will try my best but due to homework and tests I wont have the time to update every day.

next update saterday

Lillians POV

As we pulled up to the house I wasnt going to wait I quickly took of my seatbelt and limped into the house. After Jack had grabed the bags he quickly threwy arm over his shoulder and helped me into his room not saying a single word.

'here sit there and wait" jack sat me at the end of my sofa and walked back into the kitchen to grab an ice pack from the freezer an came back in. "put the on it to stop the swelling.

"thanks but im fine okay" I placed my legs on the sofa laying down slowly drifting to sleep.

~*~

I woke from the hevan of blackness to find jack out I thought mabey he had gone out shoping for food especially icecream because I lived of that shit.

"Shhhh" I door opened and I could hear giggling I slowly stummbled up to find a brunette girl praticaly glued to Jacks waist.

"who is this bbe" the brunette looked up to meet jacks eyes.

"Urrm I dont know probably one of my dads frind daughters" he rubed the back of his neck

a tear filled my eyes "is that all I am then, so the kiss ment nothing im guessing" I limped over to the door pulling on the jumper I had on earlier. "well I know were im wanted you fucking jurk" I opened the door wiping a tear from my face and limping down the road. I didnt realise how cold it was geting now it was freezing I should if put more than this hoddie on.

my phone began to ring I looked down to see jacks name I declined it and varried on limping and to my luck it began to fucking rain I foumd a tree that I could use as shelter. my breathing was beging to slow down and it was getting harder I didnt have any other friends so I tryed to call jack.

"hello"

"jack I need h-" I had to take a breath "help"

"oh my god Lilly were are you"

"by a tree at the park"

"stay there im on my way"

I hung up the phone slowly hetting colder and colder my breathing was realy low , my vision blured slighly I could see a figure walking you to me with a huge smile.

"now time to go to sleep" and with that I felt a pain in my arm that sent me into a deep sleep bit never once was it a Dream infact it was far from a dream.