Chapter 3 [Edited]

it took him like 10 mins to get all the boxes into the car. he walked to the side the driver sat and mumbled "I don't like the way you play spice"

i looked at him and smiled "I only play fair" then i tought about what he had said  "where the fuck did you get SPICE from" i empathise on the word spice.

 "i dunno just thought you needed a nickname so here you go you have a nickname" i laughed and turned the car on and began to drive of.

all that was running through my head is what could i call him right his name was Jack summers i looked at him "what's ur middle name"

 "why should i tell you'"he let out a small laugh.

 "because if you dont i will punch you were it hurts" i said looking at him trying HARD to keep a staright face.

"OKAY,OKAY,OKAY ITS LUKE PLEASE DONT PUNCH ME IN THE BALLS" it was like he actualy thought i was gunna do it.

 "AHA i have it i can call you JLS you know like the band" i looked at him proud with my decition and began to laugh.

 "WHO THE FUCK IS JLS" he looked over to me like i had called him some sort of sick basterd. i refused to talk just smiling and looking out of the window. everything started to slow down.

 " jack what are you doing" i ask as if i though he was going to rape me.

 "Finding out who JLS are" he put his head on my waist and began to tickle me i have to say i am a ticklish type but i refused to tell him insted i was telling him to stop. he finaly stoped. "aww... i know what to do" like he knew my weakness. he held my waist and began to get closer and closer he was looking and my lips and then lokking into my eyes. God Damit he knows i get shy when this happens. "so are you gunna tell me or am i gonna have to realy take you out of your comfort zone" he pulled away slightly. i shooke my head to tell him i wasnt going to tell him. it would be uncomftble at first but i would get over it plus i am slightly atracted to him.

He began to get closer and closer and closer untill his lips were hovering over mine. okay i felt really out of my comfort zone i dont think i would be able to do it. he got slightly closer. shivers were going over my spine. "FINE THEY ARE A BOYBAND SEARCH THEM UP".

For a second Jack stayed were he was. i could smell is minty breath.he began to laugh still getting closer. i closed my eyes and stayed were i was. it went silent you could of heard apin drop. i could feel my hands shaking i was nervous (but in a good way). I couldnt contol my body mynervs got the better of me i quickly pulled myself away pussing him back in his seat.

 "What the fuck was that for" he said looking at me.

 "i dont know im sorry" i said blushing

he seemed to laugh "your cute when you blush i cant say mad at you for long, i mean look at you face its just so ....." he stoped and began to start the car... Again.

"my face is just so what...." i laughed and began to blush

"oh nothing..."

 "Oh come on you cant lead me on like that i mean come on girl on the edge trying to ipress a boyyyyy" i just realised what i had said.

he smiled at me and blushed "you like me dont you..." before he pulled the care out her repeted himself.

 "NO" i yelled and filled the care.

he put his head down and filled with his fingers."Can i tell you something..... you have to promise me to keep it in the car" he looked serious.

i look at him with a straight face "okay i will keep it in the car"

 "i-i l oh just forget " he sighs.