A/N

I just want to say first and for most thank you to everyone who has enjoyed this book as I am now officially completing it, I didn't want to just end it without saying anything first. When I first started writing it I didn't know where I was going with it but as time went on and I continued writing the amount of love I've received from people voting and adding it to their reading list really meant a lot.

So with that being said once again thank you a million times and I hope you always look towards this guide for whenever your in a time of need and also reach out to me anytime, one of the main reasons why I made it was to connect with you all because that's what Wattpad is all about. Practice self care always in everything you do and just take care of yourself, mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually. I'm learning how to do the same.

And remember, it is important to know who you are, what you stand for and how you want to see yourself. You have your whole life for you, and you determine what you do with it and how you will experience your journey. There is no one who can tell you who you are, because you decide for yourself. You make your own choices, you own your own direction you determine your own steps.

Live your life boo. ❤️