Soul Sistas 👯‍♀️

Get you some real friends who will support you, inspire you, accept you and love you as you are. Wholeheartedly.
Source: distractful

1. Normalize giving your friends forehead kisses or even little pecks on the cheek.
Normalize stroking your friends hair, sitting on laps, cuddling and spooning with friends to take naps, normalize I love yous, cooking for your friends when they are sick or just because. Normalize holding hands with friends for safety, comfort or just because the pressure is nice, tight pressure hugs that lasts a little longer, normalize platonic affection.

2. You all deserve someone who isn't embarrassed to love you and tells all their friends about you and saves your selfies, good and bad to look at when they miss you and loses sleep to talk to you and tells you how much they love you. I hope you all find that!
Source: depresant

3. Cherish everyone that moves to stand with you, elevate you, and makes moves with you. Those are the people you need in your life to become your best, and that is the type of person you need to become in your relationships. Friendships that have no equal flow of these things might as well be dropped. Let's not just be friends with people for the sake of being friends and drop dead weight this year.
Source: phlayva