Chapter 46

updated! yay! the next few chapters will be getting a lot Emily-Louis action for sure and it should explain what's up with Lucy & Harry after where they left off with all the controversy in New York as narrated in the previous chapter. SO glad i got to update two chapters this weekend! aha! I was missing home (London) so badly that i ended up writing away my sadness, thus, the 11-page chapter 45 and this chapter too. hahaha!

You can always leave me your comments and suggestions on what you want to happen! Don't forget to vote too! Thank you soooo much! i love you guys! :) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 46

EMILY POV

I woke up with total excitement, Louis and the lads were arriving today! FINALLY!!!!

I shot up of bed and into the shower. When i had finished, i picked up my favorite pair of light denim jeans, my black jumper with thin red stripes and my flats. London was quite chilly today so i left my hair untied.

i got down and ate my breakfast as i watched the telly. Rumors about Harry and Lucy were still everywhere in the social media since none of them ever bothered to confirm their status. Now, everyone even got more intrigued thinking that they were keeping a secret relationship since they were spotted back in LA... news of a 'secret relationship', of course, interested the fans to want to know more and after Harry had defended Lucy on twitter, everyone just think they're definitely together. 

as concerned as i was for Lucy since we still haven't spoken, i decided to shrug off all the rumors and focus on the excitement of today instead

@ItsEmilyWalcott: Today has finally arrived!!! woop! :D :D :D

a few more sips and my notifications rang

@AllyMH: @ItsEmilyWalcott AAAAH! You're finally up, i almost thought you wouldn't wake up. haha!

@ItsEmilyWalcott: @AllyMH of course not! as knackered as i was, i wouldn't miss this for the world! haha! see you!!

@DaniellePeazer: @ItsEmilyWalcott @AllyMH super duper excited to see us all!!!! 

@AllyMH: @ItsEmilyWalcott @DaniellePeazer YES!!! The wait can almost kill me alive! hahaha! see you girls! :) xx

Danielle was right, in a few hours, we would all be together again just like before!!! Today is definitely going to be a good day!

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Emily!!! Hiiiii!!!" 

"Hey Emily!!"

"Emily! I love you and Lou!"

"Emily, you're so pretty!"

"You're an inspiration!"

"Thanks for making Louis happy, Ems!!!"