Chapter 53

HI EVERYONE :)

sorry that it took me ages to update. i really am but i've been too preoccupied with things over the holidays. 

So, as a sign of my apology. I'll be uploading two chapters of You Make Me...ME, and a chapter of LWWY. I'm trying to finish one more chapter of LWWY so i can upload two and another chapter of YMMM. but anyways, yeah, enjoy!

i love you guys! Thanks for never leaving me despite my horrible delay. xx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 53

EMILY POV

"I'm sorry" i said again apologetically at the screen. I was skyping with Lucy whom i haven't spoken to after our supposed fight.

"Ems!" she chuckled "Stop it! I already said it was okay like 100 times since we started chatting. Don't worry about it, i completely understand where you come from anyways. It's stupid for me to ditch the deal" she said while rolling her eyes

"Are you sure?" I asked

"Yes, i am very sure! Can we just please put this behind us? I've dug a grave for everything 'Harry and I' anyways"

"What do you mean?"

I saw her sigh and think for a few more seconds before replying to me "Well, i haven't been really talking to him. I just don't want develop any more feelings so i just won't talk to him"

"Has he been reaching out to you?"

"Yeah" she said matter of factly. "But you know, i just ignore them"

"Luc! You should at least let him know"

"Naah, that's not needed. Maybe if i see him, we'll talk. But whatever, just not now" Lucy shrugged but i could see her frown forming.

"Do you still have feelings for him?"

"EMS!" She glared

"What? Come on Luc, just tell me, i won't judge! Promise!"

"I guess so..." she trailed softly "But whatever, the more that i don't talk to him, the faster these "feelings" will go away. Alright? So don't worry about me? And Ems?" 

"yeah?"

"Can you just not mention anything to Harry about how i feel, or how i'm ignoring him? Please?"

"But don't you want him to know?"

"NO. I'm just gonna end up embarrassing myself. He probably doesn't feel the same way towards me. I mean, that's how our deal went, remember?"

"Fine. But Luc, please take care. And i'm sorry"

"Emily Suzanne Walcott, I forgive you, i forgive you, i forgive you, and i love you. So please make that the last sorry you'll ever say. Okay?"