Chapter 14

CHAPTER 14

EMILY POV

I turned and shifted, landing my arm in an open space in the bed. I felt the sheets and I certainly knew they were not mine. I quickly opened my eyes and observed the surroundings. Louis room. RIGHT. he made me stay here. but where was he?

I sat up, as I looked to the bedside table, the watch read 8:45AM and then I noticed a yellow note. I took it and it read:

“Good morning, gorgeous :) I know it sucks to wake up without me beside you but Ally had told me you, her and Danielle would be going out later. I figured you didn’t have clothes so i’ll be in your house to get you some clothes. Ally’s with me to figure it out. Harry’s home, and don’t worry, I told him to make sure his clothes were on. Just ask him anything. I should be back soon. Xx”

I smiled at the note. Louis was so sweet. He always took care of me even when I could handle myself.

I got up and combed my hair to fix my curls. I looked at the mirror, Louis shirt was dangling on my body but I didn’t look that bad. I went in the bath and brushed my teeth, when I had gotten out. A familiar voice greeted me

“hey babe” Louis smirked

“lou!” I ran to the bed where he was sitting and I gave him a hug “good morning”

“good morning. how was your sleep?”

“great! No disturbance at all. Now, I’m alive” I grinned

“that’s good! I’m sorry again for last night and the paps too.” He looked at me apologetically

“It’s fine, Lou. Forget about it” I reassured him

“so you got my note?” he was now playing with my hands which were on his lap

“yup! You know you really didn’t have to. I could’ve just went home myself when I woke up”

“I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t. The paparazzi have basically camped out the complex, and if they saw you leave in last night’s clothes, god knows what story they’ll make!"

“Hmm. I guess so. But Lou, you don’t have to worry about me and getting bombarded with the paps. I’m pretty used to it. I mean the paps in LA were much worse, so I’m trained, especially after having Ty----“ I stopped at my senses. WHAT THE HELL, EMS. DON’T MENTION HIM IN FRONT OF YOUR PRESENT BOYFRIEND.

I looked over and he frowned.

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have” I shook my head again and again

“it’s fine. you can continue” he smiled

“well Lou, you know how the past terrible months have been. Let’s just say I got more paparazzi than a model could bargain for and I got to handle them well. I do know when to answer and which ones to answer so I’ll be fine”

“Okay.” He smiled “c’mon! lets get down and eat breakfast. You’ve got your white shorts there in the bag”

I searched for the shorts and put them on. Louis’ shirt was still long enough to cover them so I still looked like I was only wearing his shirt, unless I stretched upwards, revealing my shorts.

Grabbing my phone, I was ready to leave the room

“aren’t you changing shirts?” he wondered

“Naah, I like wearing Louis Tomlinson” I flirted and smirked at him

“Sounds good to me!” he put his arm around my waist and we walked out

We got to the kitchen and the lads, Danielle and Ally were there