Chapter 33

okay, i know you guys are probably annoyed how i've been keeping you waiting for almost a week now! but hey, i finally updated! i am so sorry for taking forever! i've been super caught up with all things Olympics! I've been spending lots of quality time with my family and some friends watching certain events almost everyday! Oh and short story: *squeals* we watched Beach Volleyball at the Parade and i got to freaking meet THE Danielle Peazer! I approached her and said hi and she actually spoke to me for a short while and gave me a hug after! ASDFGHFGDWRERFZXCVGHNSDFG She is sooo pretty, she dances so well and she is such a sweetheart!

Okay. enough with the fangirl. Anyways, yeah i am so sorry! I'm currently working on the next chapter right now so hopefully, i get to update before this day ends because i doubt when i'll get to update next since we'll be watching the events until this whole thing concludes! Not to mention, i leave for France right after. Anyways, i'll really try my best to type them down since i already have the ideas in my head!

THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS READING AND FANNING AND VOTING! KEEP THE COMMENTS COMING LOVES!! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 33

We were lead to a door with a huge “ONE DIRECTION” sign in it. We swung it open abruptly

“CONGRATULATIONS!” I shouted with arms open wide

“AAAAAAAAH!” all the boys went on around us and formed a group hug

When we all calmed down, we took our seats. Me on the couch in between Louis and Liam. Niall on the table with Zayn. Harry on the single chair and Lucy… well, on Harry’s lap.

“that show was wicked!” she exclaimed

“that crowd was amazing!” Zayn exclaimed

They all continued to talk about the show. I turned to look at Louis

“You did amazing” I said softly, kissing his cheek

He looked at me with tired eyes and smiled shyly. I grabbed his hand and started to massage it

“Are you alright?”

“hm yeah. I think the show just drained my energy” he chuckled

-----------------------------------------------------

“That’s your house? That’s massive!” Harry said loudly to prove his point

The boys and I, with Paul and Preston were now entering the driveway to my house. They would be dropping me here before they would leave for rehearsals for the matinee show at Staples later tonight. I needed to pick up my car so I could pick up mum and dad from the airport.