Chapter 10

Skye's POV

When we went home last night we had dinner but then I had to go to bed.

Daddy told me when I woke up that we can't go to the park anymore he never said why though. Anyway seems how we can't go to the park anymore we're going to go to the movie room in our house imagine having ur own movie room with popcorn and sweets.

I'm choosing the movie today and I think I'm going to choose "daddy I choose FROZENN" "ok princess"
Frozen is one of my favorites I like beauty and the beast too but not as much "daddy can I have some popcorn and sweets please" "of course princess but not to much because you still didn't have dinner ok" "ok daddy".

After we watched frozen it was time for dinner so we went to the kitchen and guess what Mr pepperoni was there "hi mr pepperoni" he just looked at me and went back to teaching which is rude in my opinion hmm.

~1 week later~

Ryder's POV

It has been a week since I've seen my princess I went to the park everyday and I still haven't seen her.

All I've done all week is go to the park NOT see my princess go home eat a small bit and sleep and then repeat the same thing. It really is hurting not seeing my princess and my wolf hasn't talked to me for three days.

I'm going to the park today and I really hope I see my princess but you never know I might never see her again   "NO DONT SAY THAT MATE MINE MY PRINCESS" my wolf says I don't even listen to what he says I'm just in shock that he even talked to me at all.

I went to the park and didn't see my princess after walking all around and was just about to give up and go home when I heard an angelic giggle I went over to where and heard it and sure enough my princess was there but the minute I seen that she was in another boys arms I was immediately angry.

"My mate mine" my wolf said he did sound angry but also hurt that his mate would let another boy hold her I was about to turn and walk away when I heard my princess call out to me "RY" I turn around and see her running to me and then she jumps right into my arms and hugs me. Me and my wolf instantly calm down with our mate in our arms.

Today was a good day I spent all of it with my princess playing in the sand pit,on the swings,going down the slide and playing on the monkey bars over all today was the best day I've had in weeks and it was all because of my princess.

When she had to go home I was very sad but there is nothing I could of done because her dad and other family was there and I didn't want to get on their bad side or meet them yet for that matter.

~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so this chapter isn't that long it's just so yous can have a chapter and know that I didn't forget about yous so make sure to VOTE AND COMMENT thank you love you guys ❤️❤️😘😘