Chapter 1

Skye's POV.                                         

Hi everyone my name is skye I am 10 years old I live with my adoptive parents. The thing that I really like about where we live is the fact that my school is only around the corner from my house so I can walk to and from school by myself. Right now I am in school just waiting for the bell to ring it should ring in about 
Five
Four
Three
Two
Riiinnggg
Ah finally I pack up my bag and walk out of school by myself if your wondering why I'm not walking to and from school with my friends is the answer is really simple I don't have any. I left the school turn the corner onto my street my house is at the end of the street I was walking down the street when I saw a fancy looking business man in a suit I just kept walking with my head down playing with my necklace that my parents left for me when they left me at the orphanage when suddenly I bumped into something and fell with an "oomph". I started crying because it hurt really bad "o my god are you ok" I looked up to see the business man looking at me like he just saw a ghost. "Yes sir I'm okay" I reply and he just keeps staring at me like he just saw a ghost so I just stand up and dust myself off and turn to him and say " thank you but I have to go home now sorry". He just keeps staring so I walk off but not before calling over my shoulder "bye" in reply I get a "b-bye" did he stutter I just shrug it off and walk home.
I get home and open the door and call " mom dad I'm home" in reply I get a " hi sweetie" of mom and a " hi princess" off dad  I walk up to my room and put my bag down beside my desk and start my home work after an hour I'm finally done I stretch and walk down stairs to see my mom dad and sister I say " hey guys" in reply i get a " hey sis" " hey sweetie" " hey princess" I walk to the living room and turn the tv on and watch cartoons about an hour later I hear mom call " dinner"  I walk into the kitchen and sit at the table for dinner after dinner it is time to have a bath and bed so I go get my bath with mom after my bath is finished I go to bed hoping to have a good day tomorrow.