Chapter 2

Antonio's POV

Hi  my name is Antonio I am the Don of the Italian mafia I have 5 son's and 1 daughter well I suppose I could say had a daughter she was kidnapped when  she was a couple months old 10 years ago all my sons are older then here first is Alexander second is Romeo third is the twins Xavier and Luca and fifth is Sebastian and my beautiful daughters name was skye and my wife's name is Maria. Today I am in England on buisness I had finished up my meeting and was going home to the hotel when I decided to walk I was walking down this around the corner from a school when something crashed into my legs and fell with an      "oopmh" followed by crying I look down to see a little girl I crouch down beside her and ask her if she's ok she says she is and gets up but I can't stop starting at this little because she has the same necklace that we gave my daughter skye next thing I now is she is walking of saying bye is reply stuttering a " b-bye"  I head back to my hotel. The first thing I  do when I get there is I call my wife " Maria I saw skye" " Antonio what are you talking about" " I saw skye when I was walking down the street she looked like our princess and she had the exact same necklace" " Antonio are you sure it was skye" " I'm positive she looks like both of us and she has the necklace" " do you know where she lives at least so we can know for sure"  " yes u saw her walking into a house on the street I met her on" " ok me and the boys will get on the jet to England after we pack okay" " okay" " bye I love you Antonio" " bye I love you too Maria" and with that I hang up the phone and wait for my wife and sons to get here.