Chapter 3

Maria's POV

Hi my name is Maria I am the wife of the leader of the Italian mafia we have six children we have five sons and one daughter. I was doing something in the house when I got a call from my husband telling me that he found our daughter in England. Our daughter was kidnapped ten years ago when she was a couple of months old we all miss her a lot especially her brothers they were always taking care of her when she was here. After I hung up the phone I called the boys down " boys come here" in response I got a load of footsteps coming down the stairs " have a seat boys" I tell the " ye ma" Alexander says " I got a phone call from your dad and he said that he found skye when he was in England and we are going to England to find out if it's true" I tell them in response I get five me screaming at me " WHAT" " calm down boys we are going to go and find out if it's the truth" " ye ma is he sure it's skye"  Alexander says " ye ma I agree" " me too" " same " same" " I agree with them" Sebastian says " I understand boys why your skeptical but we have to go to find out it could be your sister" in response i get a courses of " yes ma" " ok boys go pack" they went to go pack and so did I. After we packed we went to our private jet and flew to England.

We landed in England and Antonio was there waiting he walked up to me and said " hey sweetie" " hey babe" " hey boys" Antonio says" in response he gets a courses of " hey da" " ok Antonio come on we go to the hotel and tomorrow we can find out if it's our skye ok because it's pretty late ok sweetheart" I say " ok sweetie" is his response we go to the hotel and sleep.

Next morning we get up and go to the street that skye lives on and it's about time for her to go to school when we get there so we wait then we see a little girl around 10 walking out of a house at the end of the street she is walking by herself " why is she walking by herself" Alexander asks " her school is only around the corner that could be the reason" my husband replies she walks down the trees and passes us when suddenly she stops and says " hello".