Chapter 6: Cocoa Butter Kisses

DANIELLE'S p.o.v:

At first I hadn't a clue what the hell was going on? I must have hit my head or something because I was having a really freaky dream. Parts of my dream came back to me; I had a mate, there was a party, I looked like a princess and Mr Alpha; I mean Ethan carried me to bed. I suddenly realised there was an arm wrapped around my waist when its owner hugged me tighter. I dared to look around at who this person was.

"Oh sweet baby Jesus..." I trailed as I looked up at the beautiful boy in front of me. Mr Alpha was lying adjacent to me and he looked like an angel. His hair slightly ruffled and full lips peacefully at rest. "Guess it wasn't a dream then?"

I tried to slip out of Ethan's hold but his arm didn't budge. I used more and more force and then in a second I was pulled down under him. I looked up into Ethan's eyes and he was literally hovering over me. His arms at either side of my head, caging me in. He smirked leaning down closer to me. I pushed myself farther into the bed if that was even possible; he was getting too close for my liking. Before I knew it his lips were grazing over mine and my stomach erupted into a volcano of high butterflies because holy crap they were certainly flying!!

"Morning Kiddo." His lips brushed against mine as he spoke and I could feel my cheeks warming up.

I looked up back into his chocolate brown eyes with hints of red, "Kiddo?"

He smirked down at me, his teeth nibbling at my ear. Oh good Lord that felt amazing...

I naturally leaned my neck back and I could feel Ethan left out a sigh as he began to kiss my neck, slowly making his way up to my jaw. He came back up and looked down at me. I flicked my eyes down at his lips, which were still dangerously close to mine and all I wanted to do was kiss him.

Come on Danielle; get a hold of yourself!!

"So..." Ethan finally said, his eyes moving along my face and body. His legs were tangled in mine and I was loving it.

"So...?" I repeated, but it sounded as if I was asking a question. He lifted one of his arms so he was only balancing on one and with the other, brush a few strands of hair out of my face. His touch felt like I could melt - he was so hot (in both ways).

"So," he simply said. Oh good lord this was beginning to annoy me.

"So are you gonna get off me?" I asked, wanting to get out of this situation because firstly; I had not bloody clue what I looked like so that was never a good sign, secondly; I was not in control of my body anymore as my hands has made their way to Ethan's chest (it was a nice chest), and thirdly; I didn't like the strange silence between us.

Ethan looked surprised at my sudden change in mood and then leaned down close, crushing me a little, "No." His lips once again brushed mine, sending tingles and sparkles along my arms and basically everywhere. His free hand moved down my body to my thigh and his lips began to kiss my neck again; except, instead of going up, he made his way down my body. I could hear him growl quietly and next thing I knew my legs were wrapped around his waist. Jesus talk about self-control.

He was now able to use both hands freely and so the second went under my shirt which I was wearing and trailed along my back. Hang on. Shirt? I don't remember changing!

"Hey!" I said suddenly and again Ethan looked a little shocked.

His head came back up, hovering above mine, "Hi..." he said, with a hint of confusion.

I raised an eyebrow, was he trying to be funny? "Where's my dress?"

Now he raised an eyebrow, "Over there," his head jerked to the side a little and my eyes followed until I saw my gorgeous red dress.