Chapter 5: Princess Danielle

CHAPTER 5: PRINCESS DANIELLE

DANIELLE'S p.o.v:

His lips closer and closer, until they were almost touching.
"Danielle..." He whispered close to my ear, "I want you."
I could feel my body beginning to melt into his arms. His pink lips where kissing my neck, slowly making his way up. His hands were exploring all of my body. I was on fire.

Suddenly he pulled away and I looked up into his dark, chocolate brown eyes.
"Danielle..." He paused, "I love you."
My cheeks began to warm and a smile spread its way across my face. I jumped into his arms again, "I love you too!"

We crashed to the ground, his arms wrapping themselves around me; his lips inches, no micrometres from mine.

"DANIELLE!" I was shaken awake by some crazy lady. "Danielle, wake up!"

I sat up and looked at my intruder – it was Jennifer. I sighed. I having such an amazing, once in a life time dream and now it was over. Damn though, Dylan O'Brien said he loved me.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I was brought out of my thoughts by a concerned Jennifer, standing beside me. Was I smiling? Hmm, guess I was!

"Oh nothing," I shook my head. "What's up?"

She looked at me as if I had been hit by a truck, "uh, it's the party today clueless."

"And?" I replied, still not getting the picture.

"And it's 3 in the afternoon," She threw her hands in the air as she spoke. "The party starts at 7pm!"

Okay I was seriously not understanding the panic attack that she was clearly having before me.

She sighed and sat down. "Just come and get ready with me?"

I laughed at her reaction, "Sure, let's go!" She smiled back at me and screamed, "SHOPPING!!"

I paused for a second; whoa what shopping? This was not what I had imagined, but the look of excitement and happiness on Jennifer's face made me go along with her.

It had been one official week since the incident with Cole, and few things have happened.

Firstly; a few days ago I thought I was alone in the house, and I thought, maybe, I could find a phone and call Becca. I found a phone, rang Becca but she didn't pick up; so I left a message which went along the lines of:

Hey Becca. I am so so so sorry that I never turned up on Friday. You would never believe what happened to me. Anyways; I just wanted to let you know that I might not be in school for a wee while and so could you explain to coach that I'm like dead or something? I'm currently...at my family friends house for personal matters and I can't get out of it. I miss you loads and I'll see you hopeful –

However; I wasn't home alone. Ethan interrupted my call, hanging up the phone and then proceeded to yell at me for being reckless and stupid. We haven't spoken since.

Secondly; the next day Ethan left with the twins, Jake and Jeremy to talk to the pack leaders about wolf stuff I guess, and they are inviting all packs (including the Silverback's) to the party tonight to mend any problems.

Since Ethan and the twins were to be back tonight for the party and that meant shopping for dresses and shoes and EVERYTHING before they got back.

When Jennifer and I finally reached the shops; we spent about 9000 dollars on party items; from balloons and decorations to waitresses and chefs – the lot!