Chapter 2: Mr Alpha

CHAPTER 2: MR ALPHA

Darkness. That seemed to be my new best friend.

My head throbbed and I still felt very weak. I could barely open my eyes but after a few minutes I opened them and again all I saw was darkness. I slowly sat up from the soft bed I was lying on. I rubbed my jaw and I winced at the pain. Suddenly all the events that had occurred flooded back to me. I began to shake a little; most likely because of the cold due to the blood loss but I was also terrified. I was part of the Silverback back whether I liked it or not and I had broken one of the werewolf rules. I heard a door open and light eliminated the darkness. A small figure stood at the door and they began to walk towards the bed. I couldn't see their face but for some reason I thought it was a girl. They walked over to where I was lying and turned so the light hit their face. Well I was right with the gender but holy crap she was beautiful. She had brownish hair and golden eyes.

She then sat down beside me and smiled, "Hi! I'm Jennifer, but you can call me Jenny or Jen!" She was really friendly, considering I was trespassing on their turf. "So what's your name?"

I looked up at her and I barely spoke my name through my dry throat, "I'm Danielle."

Jennifer seemed to notice my voice and ran over to something in the room and then came back with a bottle of water. She handed it to me and without a second to spare I twisted off the bottle lid and downed the entire bottle. The coolness of the water and the clearing away all of the pain that was in my throat was heavenly.

Jennifer smiled at me, "Better?"

I smiled back at her, she was very kind from what I could tell, "Better."

Suddenly my stomach growled and I hugged it in embarrassment and Jennifer burst out laughing.

"Sorry..." I trailed, still embarrassed but not as much as Jennifer's stomach growled also and we both were in fits of laughter.

"Right! I guess we should get food?" She suggested and then looked at my body. She turned away and started to rummage through one of the chests in the room. I looked down at myself, I was still in my underwear!

"Here!!" Jennifer triumphed at her find. Goodness could this get any more embarrassing?

I walked over to her to take the clothes and suddenly another person walked into the room.

Yes of course it could get more embarrassing.

I covered myself with the clothes and then looked up at the person. It was a boy and he was absolutely stunning. Brown hair and dark chocolate eyes with dashes of red in them. His eyes reminded me of the wolf in the woods which gave me goose bumps. His eyes travelled down my body, lingering in certain areas.

He suddenly said, "I probably should have left you for dead, got nothing going on anywhere."

I heard laughter from the hall and two other boys walked in. Their eyes also travelled down my body and I felt a sudden pulse of anger beat around my body. I shoved on my clothes and forgetting whre I was said angrily, "Hey assholes my eyes are up here." This caused all of the boys' heads to shoot up and each of them growled at me. One of them began to say, "Be thankful we didn't fuckin-"

"Hey!" He was cut off by the boy with red dashes in his chocolate eyes.

The other boy looked down, ashamed and I suddenly realised that the boy with red dashes in his eyes was the Alpha. Everyone's head shot up and I hadn't even realised that I had said, "Alpha," out loud. I got a lot of questioned looks and they all asked at the same time, "What did you say?"