Ch 11 | Ryuzetsu Land

P.o.v. Yanida Clover

When I left Rogue and Frosch in the arena my intention was to go to bar sun. And in the end I arrived there, but I lost my way about 3 times. I've never had to deal with a city as big as Crocus before, and at night everything looks the same. There are no merchants or friendly people to ask the way, I only saw a weird looking cat and some guys that didn't look like they were a big help.

The streets were just a bit scary, but also very silent. The entire opposite of bar sun when Fairy Tail members are drinking there. When entered the street where the bar was located I could already hear Elfman screaming something about a man and the signature laugh of Gajeel. But when I just opened the door and was about to step inside I was thrown to the ground by a flying human.

I threw Natsu of off me and stood up. "What the hell are you all doing? Can't a girl enter a room without being knocked out?" I exclaimed throwing my hands into the air. But this didn't stop Natsu from running at Gray, who threw him in the first place, to kick him in the face. I sighed facepalming, looking around if I could find Lucy and Erza.

"Yanida we are here!" Lucy yelled from a table. "How come you stayed in the stadium for so long?" she asked me curiously. I looked at her, "I just wanted to empty my head. It has been a hectic couple of days, and I feel a bit tired by everything." I confessed, rubbing my head with my left hand.

"If you feel tired, we should do something fun? We should go to the pool!" Levy nearly yelled excited. Everyone looked at her; "A pool?" Erza repeated Levy surprised. "Is there one nearby?" Lucy asked, everyone surrounded her wanting to know more about it. "It's a summer resort known all throughout Fiore: Ryuzetsu Land!" she explained with her right index finger in the air.

"We should go!" Natsu yelled all fired up, "Since it's so damn hot!" Gray added blushing a little bit. Everyone was in on the idea, and Warren looked at me; "You're coming too, right?" he asked becoming beet red for some reason. I nodded at him and smiled, "I wouldn't want to miss it. I hope there is a big slide! Or maybe a hot water bath, or a big aquarium, that would be so awesome." I rambled speaking faster after every new thought I had about the resort getting more and more excited.

--------------------------

When we entered the resort, we noticed that other guilds also had the idea to come after a hard day in the arena. I saw girls from Mermaid Heel, members from Lamia Scale and even Blue Pegasus. I couldn't help but smile at everyone's happy faces clearly having fun.

I wore a two-piece bathing suit, the top slightly lighter purple with some medallions dangling from the fabric. The resort was massive, and I decided to not stay at one place like Erza and Lucy who stationed themselves on some loungers. I wanted to explore the building and see as much as I could, so I peacefully strolled around the pools and slides.

I saw Macao and Wakaba talking to each other with Romeo close by. But when I was about to walk towards them, all of a sudden, my bikini top got pulled off. My eyes widened and I screamed out of surprise and embarrassment when I realised what happened, in an instant, I had my arms in front of my chest covering my breasts. In a state of total panic, I looked around trying to make sense of the situation.

I turned around to watch who it was that did something like this. "It's payback for yesterday. Thanks to you, I was really embarrassed out there, you know?" Jenny said leaning towards me holding her hands on her hips. I frowned 'that is so childish to do!' I thought but it also gave me an idea and looked mischievous at her; "Now you've done it, Jenny! You'll be sorry for what you did." I warned her before I pulled her bikini bottom off with on hand, in front of Wakaba and Macao. "Not my bottoms!" Jenny screamed and immediately sat on the ground covering her lower region crying her eyes out.