Bad boys / Good girls

I've always been curious, like what makes a bad boy an actual bad boy. The same for good girls. 

Cause you'll see them ditching class, smoking, often riding a motorcycle. 

Like to me that sounds like they just don't care about their future. 

But I went to Urban Dictionary and found the perfect definition of bad boy. Wattpad bad boy at least

Stupid male teenagers that have a tendency of but according to Fiction Stories.Bad boys and let a beautiful nerd change their lives for the good.

Let's be honest cause that sums up the plot of  many Wattpad stories, doesn't it.

 It's not an original theme, but when written well it can make for a really interesting and good book. 

I know there are some creative authors out there on Wattpad, but stop going for those worn out theme. It's become a meme now. 

------------------------------------------------

Good girls. 

That's hard to define because when I think of 'good girls' I think of the goody to shoes or like teacher pets. 

But by Wattpad's definition of good girls it's the ...

-quiet

-doesn't go partying

-virgin/ very little sexual experience

-everyone likes her

Or something to the effect. But I went to the Urban Dictionary to find a definition that fits

A girl, usually a teen or , that is still a virgin by choice. Some good girls have made out or gone to second maybe third but overall they rarely curse, are super respectful, kind, , and usually intelligent.

- behaves like the sweet innocent girl her father wants her to be
- is smart but polite, like her mother wants her to be
- is decently sexy, like her bf/ wants her to be 

A combination of those two definitions are what majority of these good girls on Wattpad are.