Chapter Seventeen.

This is going to be a short, I mean extremely short, cause of stuff at the end which you all must read.

Seventeen.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I finally reached home. I really wasn't hungry because at lunch I ate a full meal and at Ray's house, some cookies and a drink.

"Why are you home so late?" My mom asked me.

"Detention. And I went over to Ray's house. I figured out something shocking." I said, as I smiled at my mom.

"Detention? That's new. Uh...what so shocking?"

"Ray's not dead."

I walked up the stairs and to my room, shutting the door.

Footsteps followed behind me. My mom knocked at my door an opened it.

"What do you mean he isn't dead? Didn't the doctor and Mya tell you he was?"

"The doctor told me the name Raymond, when Ray's name is Raquan. He probably got it mixed up with a different person."

"Oh...but Mya told you --"

"I know what she told me."

"So, what are you going to do?" She asked me.

"Nothing you should know."

"Okay. What about Ray? How is he?"

"He doesn't remember me. They said that the coma affected his the part of his brain that holds his memory, and he forgot some thing. Including me."

"Oh. I'm so sorry. Anyways, dinner is downstairs, you can come eat." She offered me.

"I'm not that hungry, so I think I will go to bed." I said.

My mom looked at me weirdly. "Um. Okay?"

She walked out my room. So, Mya caused all this Unnessacrry drama? She made the whole school think that I was the one who planned for Ray to get shot?

She put me through hell at home with my father and brother. And now my dad doesn't have a job, and he hates me.

And worst of all, she made me lose my best friend, Lauren, who I hope to get back.

Damn, that's a lot.

I went to go take a shower. I washed my hair with my apple scented shampoo and hopped out the bathtub.

I blow dried my hair, and straightened it for tomorrow. I put my hair in a messy bun, wore my hair cap, turned off the lights, and fell down on my bed.

My room was silent and it was the perfect time to think about everything.

One thing that most populate my mind, was who shot Ray. Personally, I think it was Mya.

I remember one day in the bathroom, Mya was talking about shooting somebody at the party.

She was talking about a boy with two braids...and a girl who was always around him. She even said the names! What she said replayed in my head.

"Yes! The party is in a few days...she is going to be with Raquan!...she has two long braids and has a milk chocolate skin tone...no, the girl with him...Chantelle!....okay, bye." I recalled.

It's a good thing I have excellent memory.

She was the one who planned this, and now I'm sure of it. She planned for me to get shot, but I didn't go to the party, so Ray got shot, instead of me.

Ha, I caught her. Now, I can expose her to the whole school, but nobody would believe me, but it is worth a try.

But that still leaves Ray. Maybe, I can help him remember me, by telling him things that we did together. Hopefully he would remember.

Starting from tomorrow, that is what I'm going to do. Tomorrow was the weekends, and I had all the time I needed.

I went to sleep. The next morning, I got ready to go over to Ray's house.

I did my regular morning routines and got ready in my black Ramones shirt, which I cut so it can show part of my belly, black skinny jeans, my silver flats and my silver studs.

I loved this outfit. I wore my jeans jacket and walked downstairs, with my phone and iPod in hand.

"And where are you going?" I heard my mom say, from the kitchen.

"Out!"

"To where?"

"Ray's house."

"I would let you, but you didn't eat. You didn't eat dinner last night, and you have to eat this morning." She said.

Why doesn't my mom keep bothering me about food? I'm not that skinny! Neither am I --

My stomach caught off my thoughts by grumbling.

Okay, maybe I was hungry. My mom smirked at me, and finished the cup if what ever she was drinking and went upstairs.

I walked towards the plate of bacon and toast that my mom made, and ate it quickly, burping after I finished eating.

Eww. I thought to myself. I walked out the door off to Rays house.

_______________________________________________________________________________

STOP. *record screeches* Sorry for the quick ending I have to ask y'all a few questions!

I signed up for the Mindless Watty Awards, which is like Wattpad Awards, but for Mindless fan fic writers on Wattpad.

I just wanted to as you guys this question.

IS MY STORY WORTH THE WATTY AWARDS?

Here is my application;

____________________________________________________________________________________

Title: Whatever It Takes

Author: DesireInspire_

Category: Most Realistic Type, Most Potential To Become A Movie, Story You Think MB Would Read, and Writers To Be Successful in Write Life.

Category: Tragedy, Adventure, and Romance.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Let me explain this is my story realistic? Can the events happen in real life, and does it have the potential to become a movie?

I know that's a lot but, which category for the topics (Story Type) can I win? Do I have the ability to win?

Which one of my books do you guys like?

So uh, yeah answer below!!!

Don't forget that I love you all (my readers) and close fans! I hope to win at least one category...so please help me win!

I also think on entering "Back From The Past" into "Best Script Style Story" I'm not sure!

Here is the link to vote for me! Voting starts on tomorrow, I think so don't forget!

Link:

http://www.wattpad.com/forums/vanilla/discussion/308566/mindless-watty-awards-2012

Vote for me please!