Chapter Fourteen.

Enjoy!

14.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Chantelle's POV.

I sat in silence for the rest of the gym period. The bell rung and I slid into the locker room to change back into my regular clothes.

After I was through dressing up I sprayed myself up with perfume then headed to my next class on my schedule which was art.

***

I sat down at the cafeteria lunch table by myself. I was in dife need of someone to talk to. I felt so alone. So lonely.

I looked around the cafeteria and saw that Lauren was sitting at a table near mine. She was also looking at me. Our eyes connected for a few seconds but then Chres came and embraced her in a hug. Not wanting to look crazy, I got up to go to the bathroom.

The walk to the bathroom was pretty silent. The only thing I heard was the janitors' closet opening. Two students came out from the closet. A boy and a girl.

I quickly hid behind a wall so that the two wouldn't see me. "That was intense, babe," the girl said. "I don't want to risk getting caught by anyone. We'll finish this later."

I stuck my head out a bit from behind the wall so that I could see who the two people were. I squinted my eyes to get a better focus on them and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Mya and a dude with cornrows!

Good a thing I hid.

"Aight, shawty, we will. Don't forget about my money. My dough." the boy said. Mya didn't reply. She kissed him on the lips before making her way to the cafeteria. Soon after, the boy followed after her. I waited a few minutes before I continued my walk to the bathroom.

Damn. Mya already found another man? Was she really that despereate? She's already moved on as if her and Ray never existed! I was angered and I just felt like strangling the girl.

But why was that boy talking about money? What did she owe him something?

I finally reached the bathroom and did my business before heading back to the cafeteria. I bought myself lunch then ate by myself at an empty table.

"So, what'd you see?" a voice spoke from beside me. I turned to see Jaylen sitting right beside me. Didn't I just tell this girl to stay out of my business?

"Huh?"

"With Mya and that boy."

Now I saw where she was trying to get at. "I'm not telling anything! You," I said as I swallowed my food. "Really need to get away from me. I'm not playing."

I scooted away from her and continued to eat my food, trying to block out her presence.

"Remember what I told you in gym," Jaylen reminded. "You're gonna wish you listened to me."

"And you're gonna wish you listened to me because I'm one step closer to hurting your ass!" I got up from my seat to throw my food away.

Jaylen was scaring me and I didn't need that right now. I walked out the cafeteria. What was the point of staying in school for the rest of the day when I had nothing to look forward to?

I might as well just skip.

I looked around to see if anyone was watching me and opened up the exit door, sneaking out the school.