Chapter 6 -Bite of Love-

Eliza's life went back to normal, or at least like she usually lives like in the human world. Now that Ayla knows the truth and that they've already made up, Ayla sleeps at Eliza's house more often than her own. They lived like husband and wife, Ayla being the wife.

            Everything is falling back into their right place. Eliza thought to herself as she watched her new lover dancing with the flames at the kitchen. She's magnificent.

            She walked towards her when the door bell rang suddenly. It surprised Ayla and caused the knife to slip from her hands and made a shallow cut at her thighs. Droplets of blood started to appear. Eliza saw her and hesitated about going near her, afraid of losing herself. For Ayla, I will muster this lust. She grabbed a clean cloth and knelt beside Ayla's bleeding thigh.

            "Don't move little one. I'll clean it up for you." Eliza said, her hands trembling. Ayla didn't respond. She just looked at her, as if thinking about what to do. "Don't worry, I won't suck your blood. I know you hate it." Eliza added. She felt Ayla's hand held hers and stilled her trembling hands.

            "I don't mind if you do. You hunger for this blood, so I'll give it to you. Just.. just be gentle, ok?"

            "Is it really alright?"

            "Hmm." Ayla nodded.

            Eliza stared at the blood, inhaling the heavenly scent of the red liquid oozing from Ayla's wound. She went nearer and nearer, licking the cut. It tastes better when it's freely given. Or is it because of my feelings for her? Her tongue licked the wound clean, then she went closer, her lips touching Ayla's skin. Her usual brown eyes now turned crimson red. She sucked the remaining blood from the wound, and started to lose herself in the taste of fresh blood. She started licking upwards Ayla's thigh.

            "Lai... no..  not.. not yet... S-someone.. at the door... uhh.." Ayla said, stopping with every word as she tried to hide the sound that wanted to come out from her throat. She held onto Eliza's hair, wanting her to continue yet willing her to stop. The doorbell rang again and then a voice followed.

            "Open the damned door you block head, or I'll blow this house to pieces!" From the way the person talks, Ayla concluded that it was a boy. But her voice is more like a lady's. She looked at Eliza who, upon hearing the voice stopped, obviously irritated at the intrusion.    

            "Of all the times she can come, why now?"

            "Lai, who is it?" Ayla asked.