Chapter 8 -For the future and Beyond-

~Ayla~

            I felt her teeth sinking into my neck. At first there was pain, until the pain turned into bliss. The pleasure I felt from her bite was something this world can never give me. I felt ecstatic. I felt high. My blood leaves me, but I did not care. I don't want her to stop. It sent shivers to my whole body. It's turning me on. I cannot stop myself any longer and a moan escaped my lips. I arched my back, wanting to feel Eliza's body. Wanting to feel her pushing herself to mine. My hands went for her hair, grasping it with her every gulp. My body started moving on its own. Then Eliza's hand slid inside the shorts I was wearing. Then I felt it down there. Her hand left hot trails on my skin. I felt her, burning with that raw desire for blood and flesh. And that is what I will give her.

*******

            Lai slept soundly beside me, her naked body still exposed for me to see. I looked at her, savoring the feeling of being with someone who truly cared and loved you. Lai may be rude and always complaining, but she never once drove me away. She must have heard me giggling. Her eyes slowly opened, revealing blood red eyes that lulls me into a peaceful state. She smiled and touched my face, her thumb making small circles in my cheek.

            "Why are you laughing little one? Was my love to you that amazing?" She asked me with a sleepy voice that turned me on.

            "Was it?" I laughed. But there is truth to her words. Eliza is good at this things that I came asking her for more than what I can handle. "I was just thinking Lai. I've never really wanted so much, but I was given this much. You gave me life, you brought back the vivid lights that colored it, loved me, cared for me, accepted me. I want these things, I want us, to last forever."

            Lai didn't respond but she pulled me towards her. I can feel her warm body next to me. I moved closer to her, reveling on the contact.

            "Chaos was the first person whom I really loved. But throughout the years, he changed. He cheated on me for so many times that I've already lost count of the times he hurt me. I was broken. And I never thought I'll ever be fixed again. But you came. You talked to me, reached out. If you didn't insisted on staying at my house, then I wouldn't have known this kind of happiness. It's thanks to you that I've started thinking that there are still things worth living. You are the reason for the happiness in my life Ayla.  You are my sunshine that keeps me warm. You are the moon that lights up my nightsky. The stars that glitter in the darkness of my life. You are my everything." Lai said. I know I should be happy, but tears insisted to come out of my eyes. Tears of joy that I thought I would never experience. She just let me be, locked in her protective and loving embrace, safe from everything that could harm me.

            "Let's be together forever."

            "Then will you agree if I turn you into my kind?" Lai said, her voice turning serious. I thought about it for a moment.

            "Then you won't be able to feed from me anymore."

            "Little one, I am the goddess. I can feed from anyone." Lai laughed softly, her chest rumbling as her voice came about.

            "Then it's settled." I said.

            "When tomorrow comes, your time will stop and it shall be mine for all eternity."

            "I will be so glad to give it to you." I answered her. It is the truth. I am more than willing to give her my everything. Because I love her.

            "Ayla, I love you so, so much." Lai said and kissed me in my forehead. She just let her lips stay on it for a long time.

            "I love you more than so much Lai." I said. She pushed me away, her eyebrows meeting at the center.

            "That can't be. I love you more than the more than of so much." She said, kissing me on my lips.

            "I love you more than the more than of more than so much." I said. She looked at me and started laughing.

            She held me again in her embrace kissing me with such sweetness and wildness that I can't help but to respond. And just like that, we started making love again, waiting for tomorrow, for the time when we will be bound together forever.

A/N Thanks a lot for reading blood lust! If you actually enjoyed it and if you are a fan of girl x girl stories, I recommend Parallel Emotions. Written by yours truly, its the very first story I've finished and uploaded on wattpad. Thanks again! :) )