Chapter 1 -The goddess meets Ayla-

She walked in the middle of the school gym, her hair dancing with every step. The crowd looked at her as she passed by.

            This lower life forms. Go on. Admire me for my beauty. That's all you are good for anyway. She said to herself. Without meaning to, she bumped into a group of girls.

            "Hey! Watch where you are standing, slaves." She said.

            "Like, Huwhat? Like, how dare you call us slaves?! Like, do you not know who we are? Like, who I am? Well then, for your informa-" Eliza slapped the woman in the face and walked away.

            "No. I don't know who you are and I am not interested. Your name is not even worth knowing, you lower life form."

            "Like, stop messing with me! Like, I am the queen of- . Like, hey! You listen to what I am saying!" The girl tried to grab Eliza but she was to slow for her. Eliza dodged it with ease, then turning around to face her, she went straight for the girl's neck, wanting to choke her to death.

            The gym turned chaotic, the boys trying to separate the two from each other. They did succeed on pulling away Eliza, though it was all because of sheer number. They were then brought to the dean of the school. After being scolded, both parties were sent to their respective rooms. When Eliza entered, she was greeted with smiles and congratulations which she just ignored.

            "That was awesome! No one ever stood up against that tyrant Iris!" One of them said.

            "Way to go classmate!" Another said.

            One of the boys went to where she was sitting and patted her at the back. "That was something else miss. Hey, what's your name?"

            "Get your filthy hands off me!" Eliza said coldly, shoving the hand aside.

            "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

            "Oh no. I guess she's another  tyrant." Someone from the class said.

            "Maybe another beauty without a brain." Another one said. The murmurs continued but she ignored it all.

            If only I have my powers, I would have blown this place to ashes. Just what in the world is Zieros thinking anyway. She thought. A ray of light fell on one of her hands. She stared at it absent mindedly, the ruckus still going on. Besides, why leave me a vampire, with the immunities of my former self but without the prowess.

            "Guys, please keep it down." One of her classmate said. She stood up and repeated what she had said with a sweet, innocent yet pitiful voice. The class heard her and they immediately went silent. What a pathetic excuse for a president.

            "Just keep it down ok? She's just a new student. We don't know her yet. She might be undergoing some problem. Leave her alone for now." The president said, smiling. "Miss, I apologize in behalf of the class." She bowed, still smiling. "I am Ayla Stein, president of this class. If you need anything, don't hesitate to approach me, hm?"

            Eliza looked at her then nodded. The scent of her blood differs from the others. "Thank you." Ayla said then sat.

~Lunchbreak~

            Ayla sat beside Eliza, holding a lunchbox and a bottle of water.

            "Do you mind?" She asked.

            "Yes. I do." Eliza said coldly.

            "Well then, thank you!" Ayla unpacked her lunchbox and started to eat.

            "Hey-"

            "What's your name?"

            "Why -"

            "I said, what-is-your-name." Ayla stopped for a while and stared at Eliza.

            "You lowly-"

            "Just tell me your name." Ayla took a spoonful of rice and curry and shoved it into Eliza's mouth.

            "What was that for?!" Eliza said while chewing the food.

            "Delicious?"

            ". . . Y-yeah." Eliza replied as she swallowed the food. Ayla remained silent and continued eating. "You're not asking my name anymore?" She asked with disappointment which surprised herself. Yet again, Ayla remained silent.

            "I'm Sapphire."

            "What Sapphire? Aren't you Eliza?" Ayla took a folded paper from her pocket and frowned.

            "They are just the same. Why did you keep on asking my name if you know it already? You idiot."

            "Well, don't you think it's better if the person tells you their name? You get to know them better, and it feels like they trust you with their self because they gave you their identity." Ayla gave Eliza another spoonful.

            "Yeah. Whatever you say."

            "See? You're nice girl." Ayla said then patted Eliza's head. Why am I letting her do this?! "Here, I'll share my lunch with you."

            "You've been doing that since a while ago."

            "You live near me right? I think I saw you with the mover's truck last week. Hm. How about this, we go home together?"

            "You just met me, and I did an awful thing a while ago. Why?"

            "Why what?"

            "Why are you being nice to me? Don't you have friends that you are closer with?"

             "Actually, I don't." Ayla said with a bitter smile.

( A/N Liking the story so far? Just so you know guys, Eliza is a character I imported from the first story I ever wrote. (Way back when I was 10 years old). She's based from my high school girl crush. Anyways, Enjoy! And if you feel like it, leave some comment if you have any suggestions or requests. :) )