Chapter 13: My Prince

Screams are heard from the living room as I destroy the door of Kame House. I'm too damn worried to even think about courtesy at this moment.

I dash inside the living room and see everyone in their previous positions from an hour ago. Big Baldie gets up from his seat, frowning immediately.

"Vegeta, why are you so-"

I cut him off. "No time for that! Where the hell is Kakarot!? I just sensed him here minutes ago!"

Krillin nervously gulps and stutters out a laugh. "Goku just left to go home. He's probably heading East over the oceans. He hid his energy since he got really hungry and wanted to conserve some energy."

"The fuck! Goddammit you stupid low-class imbecile!" I snarl, ready to pull my hair out at this point.

"Just go after him. Why are you so worked up anyways?" Piccolo asks calmly.

I swear my skull is about to explode from hearing his question. "That stupid piece of shit Yamcha kidnapped Bulma earlier today and forced her to come to space!"

"Wh-What!? N-no fucking way! Yamcha would never do such a thing!" Krillin gasps out.

Chaotzu's eyes begin to water. "That's a hurtful thing to say. Maybe you're mistaking the situation?"

Tien speaks up afterwards. "We've known Yamcha for years. He's messed up a lot, but he's our brother. He has a good heart."

"He fucking did it anyways! He stole one of Capsule Corp's spaceships and forced her to come with him! Ask her parents!" I snort. "I honestly don't give a shit if you all believe me or not. I need to find Kakarot and bring the Woman back to Earth safely."

Without listening to another word from them, I fly through the roof of the house and take off into the night sky. I've gotten used to the terrain here on Earth, so I know exactly how to head East.

My nose wriggles as I start to pick up on Kakarot's scent within seconds. I take a sharp right turn before spotting Kakarot standing perfectly on top of a gigantic pine tree as he stares directly up into the night sky.

He notices me instantly and gives me a wave. "Hey Best Buddy!"

That smile on his face does not remain for too long when I come within 20 feet of him. His expression turns to one of concern once I stop a couple of feet away from him.

"What's wrong? Did the date not go well?" he mentions softly.

"We never went out on our date. Yamcha kidnapped Bulma and took her to outer space," I growl.

Kakarot's eyes bulge slightly out of fear, and I could see his skin paling more so underneath the moonlight. Bulma is his childhood best friend, so I know he's hurting almost as much as I am.

His rids of his worried expression instantly as his lips flatten into a straight line. Kakarot takes a deep breath before talking.

"When did this happen?"

"It most likely happened while I was with all of you at Kame House. I went to Capsule Corp earlier and overheard Bulma's parents talking to each other. After joining in, I found out that Yamcha stole their newest ship and forced Bulma onto it. He made Bulma lie to her own parents and made it seem like some goddamn honeymoon. I'm gonna fucking wring his littl-"

"Guys! Hold up!" A shrill voice calls out.

Kakarot and I both turn to see Krillin, Piccolo, Tien, and Chaotzu who flew quickly in our direction and stopped a few feet away from us.

"We're sorry we didn't believe you earlier Vegeta. It's just a shock. We've known Yamcha for so long. We still don't want to believe that he did this to Bulma," Krillin says.