Chapter 6: Kakarot's Wish

After the Woman and I have completed our part of the mission, the two of us fly back to Capsule Corp in order to meet up with the others.

However, Bulma and I are caught by complete surprise when we see the rest of the fighters enjoying themselves in a fucking buffet in the middle of the compound.

I look back at Bulma in annoyance as soon as she lands the aircraft. "Woman! You never mentioned anything about hosting a buffet! Were you trying to keep me away from it!?"

"Don't jump to stupid assumptions Vegeta! I had no idea this was going to happen!" she barks back.

The Woman hops off the plane while rolling her eyes, eventually turning the plane back into a capsule. She then stomps over to everyone else who is now paying attention to the fiery blue princess making her way to the center.

Bulma stops in her path of impending rage, placing her hands on her hips. I note how well her curves protrude through her daily set of work clothes.

"What the hell do you idiots think you're doing!? We've got some kind of evil psychopath making its way down to Earth!! Do you really think this is the time to be having a party when you morons should be training!?"

I smirk to myself after hearing the Woman's words. I'm glad that at least one of these Earthlings understands how essential it is to become stronger each and every single day. So that one can conquer any enemy that threatens to destroy peace in the galaxies.

Ok. I have destroyed countless planets and civilizations before in my purging days, but I am helping this weak species defend their boring planet.

Well, Earth is actually a beautiful and interesting planet to live on. No wonder Kakarot wishes to protect his humble home.

Little Baldie is the first to respond as he sighs loudly. "Bulma, it's all the more reason to have a party. I know that there is a threat to Earth, but we have managed to defeat our enemies so far. It's not going to stop any time soon."

"That is such an ignorant thing to say Krillin. We were lucky enough to win. We should never ever take that for granted. Do you remember how Goku almost died on Namek? He was a Super-Saiyan, and it was still a struggle for him to defeat that Frieza creep!"

Krillin shies away in his seat. "Bulma, I'm sorry-"

"Oh you're sorry!? If Goku dies, we are all screwed! The next best fighter we have is Vegeta! And he is not even a Super-Saiyan yet!"

I grunt, locking a dangerous gaze with Bulma. "Thanks for the reminder Woman."

She rolls her eyes but stands her ground. It isn't everyday that the Prince of the Saiyans is insulted by a weak earthling with a bad attitude.

"I said yet. I bet that you'll become a whole lot stronger than Goku once you transform."

"Now you're just trying to kiss up to me with unnecessary flattery," I say.

"I'm not. But believe whatever you want Vegeta."

Bulma turns her attention to the others. "Since you all are here having a merry old time, I'm guessing that the rest of you have already retrieved the dragonballs?"

"A while ago actually," the Green One answers. He calmly sips a glass of water before sparing me a quick glance. It causes me to frown when Piccolo starts to chuckle.

"What the hell are you laughing at!?" I grudgingly ask him.

"It's funny how you two took your time apparently just looking for the dragonballs. The rest of us have been waiting for hours on our end."