Chapter 2: Confronting the Cheater

Vegeta's POV

I almost cannot believe that this is where I would find that pathetic traitor.

Inside a goddamn strip club.

My face contorts in disgust as soon as I begin to make my way toward the wretched building. I have heard the short bald-headed man talk about these with some of the other members of their group, whenever Bulma invited them over for a party she's hosting.

It would not be the first time that I would be inside one of these gatherings where you have scantily clad women invading your personal space. In fact, I went to a lot of these due to Nappa and Raditz wanting to have a good time whenever Frieza would allow us to have time off.

Nonetheless, I could never get into these types of sinful and sexual acts. I always became bored easily even when I hooked up with a lot of women beforehand.

They were never able to provide the excitement and passion I desperately crave. I have always wanted to meet a woman who could be able to give me a much desired challenge.

And out of all of the women I have met in my lifetime, I am not able to stop thinking about that Woman.

More importantly, the image of her crying and displaying her emotions of vulnerability so blatantly truly sparked a nerve in my chest. Perhaps this is why I am standing in front of this place, determined to avenge her honor and to acquire justice for her.

The neon pink sign causes my eyes to flinch when I look up and read the name: Luxxious Angels. Glancing to my right, I notice the long line of humans eagerly waiting to get inside.

I roll my eyes and walk right past them in order to approach the pair of beefy security guards in the front. I try to move right between them until one of them pushes me back, glaring down at me as if I am a child.

"Whoa there buddy," he says. "Who the hell do you think you are just waltzing past here like you own the place? There's a line right there, and you have to wait like everybody else."

The other guy chuckles and then speaks up. "Yeah. Where's your manners, little man?"

I snort when I hear the people in the line starting to insult me for cutting to the front. I turn back to the guards.

"I have no time for your games humans. Let me through or I will hurt you both."

The first guy who had pushed me earlier looks at his partner. "Well, isn't that cute? He thinks he can hurt us."

The second one starts to laugh. "In your dreams buddy. We are both twice your size. Now run along and go see if you can find a pair of shorts at kids gap. I'm sure they will-"

He never finishes his sentence because I deftly jab my fist into his stomach. The guy lurches forward, grasping his body in pain before collapsing to the ground. His partner looks between me and his partner in shock and then proceeds to charge toward me in rage. I only dodge to the side so that I could stick my foot out in order to trip him.

I chortle when I see his face land flat on the pavement and smirk when I see blood gushing out from underneath.

I shrug casually and turn to the crowd. "I did warn them, didn't I?"

The crowd is speechless and horrified from witnessing my actions; however, I pay it no mind when I finally enter the club. I immediately lock onto the weakling's ki, so I manuever fluently throughout the crowd of dirty and sweaty humans grinding on each other like animals.

Releasing a sigh, I feel pity arise for Bulma when I now stand a few feet away from the Woman's former mate.

Who is currently receiving a lap dance from another woman as she appears to be having dry sex with this imbecile.