Epilogue

The afternoon sun is beating hard down on her. Thank goodness, she put on her hat before coming out here.

"Elpis! Elpis!"

Elpis stood up from picking the herbs and smiled, "I am in the garden Ally!" she called shaking her head. The girl always made a fuss every time she visits her.

"E-Elpis they just passed these papers out!" Ally ran up to her out of breath and all puffed up.

"Huff-huff...let me take a breather....but here" she said and held out the papers towards Elpis then bend down to take her breath.

Elpis precariously took the papers. Her fingers touched the words. The War between Ferem and Reamu has ended! She immediately dropped the papers on the ground.

Ally picked up the papers, "The war had finally ended. I cannot believe that Ferem won. Currently, the King of Ferem is having a summit...." Ally paused and looked at Elpis. "W-what's wrong are you okay?"

"W-who did you say won?"

"Um...Ferem"

"Are you sure tis Ferem?" she asked again.

Ally looked at Elpis weirdly and vigorously nodded her head. "I do not think I'm wrong. It says right here that Ferem won. I agreed with you though, almost everyone was surprised that Ferem won"

Elpis nodded her head. She wondered if the King is okay. How did he managed the feat? She quickly shook her head of the thoughts about that Kingdom and the words he had last spoken to her. All tis done is done. What tis left behind should stay where it is.

"Good riddance with that war, and tis good that the war did not reach our Kingdom as well. Our King did good not involving himself with this useless war. Traveling should be much easier now"

"Why? Did you plan on traveling?" Elpis teased.

"Of course not, you know that better than anyone. I am not going anywhere except to the ci-"

WHOOOSH. A gust of cool wind blew and lifted Elpis's hat off.

She quickly turned to catch it and saw him standing behind the fences.

"Hello Miss, is this your hat?"

___________________________________________________

Thank you guys so much for reading this story until the end.  

As you can tell, it was rushed(I wanted to make it short, so all the details were left out).  But I'm open to any request if you want me to make this story longer :)

Please comment or give it a star!

Thanks :D