Chapter 1

There are days that she wondered about herself. How different can she be from the others? Why does she feel the way she do? Thoughts running through her head and time just flew. At the end, all that's left is just herself.

"Princess Elpis, his Majesty is here, the maids are here to get you ready"

She put on a smile and turned towards her personal maid, "Luned will you take this away for me?" she handed her a silver brooch, "please take it so that I won't see it again, you can throw it away or give it to someone else, do what you want" she said and looked back at the mirror, "You may call them in, I am ready".

"Yes Milady" Luned curtsied and went to get the maids.

Three young girl came in and nervously curtsied to her. Elpis smiled, "Please get to it, his Majesty must be waiting"

"Yes Milady" they answered in unison.

After they were done, Elpis left with her maid. When Luned closed the door behind, Elpis heard the maid's talking.

"I was so scared of her, did you see her eyes?"

"She came from out of nowhere as well, I don't know where the King found her from"

"Shhhhh, I heard that she can hear your thoughts"

"Milady?" Luned asked.

"Oh yes, let us go" she answered.