Killing My Heart Chapter 6

Killing My Heart

Sorry for the wait!! Forgive me. = C

I stared wide eyed at him and screamed. I lifted up my hands and shoved him making him fall off the bed and making a huge thud. I got up off the bed and saw what was on the nightstand.

Pills and water. Good enough.

I grabbed them and walked out the door. I stopped at the stairs. Because their was three stairs. Really three. Who in the hell genius who put three stairs! Either effin way they lead to the same place.

Downstairs.

I choose the middle stairs because... I really don't now why, I like the middle.

Oh, how my brain works will never work... right.

The stairs were spiral and too long so of course I got on to the railing and gently slid down. The wind went through my hair and I laughed. The ending was coming to a end and I jumped off. I stuck the landing.

I saw a pretty lady standing there with a kind of motherly look. Like her kid did something so sweet and had to smile.

Crazy lady.

I smiled and pumped my hands in the air and said to the lady,"And That is how CARMEN does it or role like that."

A laugh echoed in the room.

I turned and saw Hayden at the top of the stairs, shirt less.

Damn marshmallows.

But he had some shoes on and keys in his hand. If he is thinking of dropping me off at my house more than 100 miles or more. He is right. He is going to drive me.

I am not walking.

I put my hands on my hips and said,"Well, what are you waiting for. Open the damn door and lets get going. I do not have all day."

He raised his eyebrows. He smirked and sat on the railing. I raised my left eyebrow and snickered. He is not going to do what I just did. He can't. He let go and slid. At the end he kind missed a turn and fell down five or four feet. I burs-ted out laughing. His face was priceless. It was kind of a 'oh hell' and 'what the hell' look. the thought brought on more laughs.

Tears formed behind my eyes. The lady hurried to Hayden's side and helped him up. My laughing was still going. I waved my hand for him and open the door. I kept on laughing and walked to the car. I opened the door to the car and still laughed.

Hayden came in and stared at me. Me, still laughing my but off. I put my hand on my stomach and bent over. My laughing finally went down. Hayden pouted and started the car. I rolled my eyes and stared out the window.

Half way through the ride he talked. "Why did you shove me off the bed? You really hurt my feelings by laughing and not helping me."

I stared at him and said,'' Who was the person who got on the railing and slid down. You are the person who missed the turn. And I threw you off the bed because you asked the most stupidest questions of all stupidest questions of all times."

He looked at me."Why?"

"Why what?"I asked looking back at him.

"Why don't you tell me what happen to you? I mean, I know have no right to know but... I don't know. I fell diff -" He said this in a whisper.

"Oh no. Stop right there. Do NOT go on. Just don't say that you feel different with me,"I whispered yelled at him. "Just don't, okay. Don't pretend to care. I don't need it."

Hayden looked at me shock. "Carmen I didn't mean it like that. It is just that I feel somewhat different around. And if you could tell me that would be fucking great!!"

I snorted angrly as I looked out the window.  "Go shove it up your ass, Hayden.

As soon as he stopped at the stop sign, I opened the door and ran home. We were close to my home. It was pouring and I barely notice because of what I was felling. He can't just walk into my life and declare that he cares about me.A hand wrapped around my wrist making me stop and face the person. I knew it was Hayden.

"Would you stop running. For what I know from you so far is that you run a lot from people who are trying to help you. Why? Why would you do that? Don't you want people their for you no matter what? To tell you that they care for you and love you. That they will never leave you, when the worst things happen to you. I am trying so hard to help you, to care for you and your running. Why?" He gripped my upper arms and yelled over the pouring rain.

More tears formed and kept falling down. Why do I run all the time? I run because of the life I have. I don't need anything from him and his stupid money. All he cares about is what he is going to were tomorrow and if he has a girlfriend. I don't need anyone to care for me.

"I run because sooner or later I know I am going to get hurt. Like all those other times I let people in without a care and give my trust away. And all they do is use it and abuse it. Why should I trust you. You are just another boy who wants some ass. And will do anything to get it. To get whatever you want, not thinking who you hurt. I run because I don't want to get hurt,"I yelled back at him. The last part I whispered,"Not anymore."

His eyes softened. "Carmen, please. I will never hurt you. But you never know until you try. I know this is strange but I am begging you to let me care for you and be there when ever you need me. And to note All those things you said about me is not true. I never wanted to get in your pants. If I did I already would have done it,"He lowered his voice making it sound soft soothing.

"Promise?,"I whispered. Sounding like a three year old to his mother not to what he ever did was a bad thing to and never do it again.

He placed his and on my cheeks and cupped it. Holding my eyes. I was getting lost in his ocean like blue eyes. Okay I know I am mess up right now but DAMN. What the hell did I just say. I sounded so cheesy. Getting lost in his eyes. What the hell?

"I promise,"He whispered back.

He leaned in and I let him. His lips touched mine sending shocks through my body and making me shiver. I arch toward him wanting more. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. My hands tangled in his silky brown hair. Our lips were in sync. This kiss was like no other I had. I mean trust me I had kisses more than kisses but not much the same to this one.

The kiss was hot and urgent but also sweet and nice. I pulled him closer to me. I wanted more. I needed him.

"What the HELL is going on?" A voice that sounded so loud and angry boomed. I jumped out of Hayden's embrace and instantly wanted him back. I turned and saw him standing there looking mad as hell. With two of his friends also looking mad.

Oh crap. This was not was I expecting. The most messed up day I have ever had.