Killing My Heart Chapter 19

On the side of evey story, I made a trailer. I know it is rough and the words are long but it's my first one. Please see the trailer. If you have any comments are want to help me with the trailer, message me. Thank you.

Again I am so sorry about not updating lately. I have just been coming up with so many ideas, that I want to write them into stories. The ideas are all on my Word. Waiting to be written. This story, if I wanted to print it out, then it would take 76 pages of clean, blank paper. I wonder why on Wattpad is much shorter. Who knows??????????????????????

Crazy me.

I hope the past chapters has been exciting. If not then just comment me on some ideas.This chapter is more of an funny and a little bit of drama. I want to thank you all to voting and mostly reading my stories.

YOU HAVE know idea how much I love you for that.

~*~*~*~*~

"Oh come on guys,"I groaned, once again. "We have to get this right. How can we be the a gang when you can't follow simple directions."

Marquis heaved a big sigh while banging his gun against his head."Carmen, we have been working on this stupid routine for almost an hour."

I smirked at all the tired guys. The guys looked hopefully at me. "And we will stay here until we get it right."

They all groaned and went back to position.

"Go,"I shouted.

Vince kicked down the door, his gun pointed at me. "Put your fucking hands up. Put them up slowly or else I shoot your big head off."

"Why don't we just settle this like men,"I said, leaning on the wall behind me.

Vince walked slowly to me."Do what I say! I don't want to shoot off that pretty little head of yours. So hurry up."

I laughed."How about I try not to shoot you head off. Boys!."

My guys suddenly barged in and held Vince at gun point. They surrounded him, ganging up is more like it.

"We practice that shit for an hour man,"I said laughing at them.

They all laughed at me. Vince gave a big whoop and came over to me. The rest of the guys went off to do their own useless crap.

Vince stopped right in front of me."You know we are late for school."

I shrugged."Who cares?."

"Your own personal cops that are going after you,"Vince pointed out.

"Your a party pooper, dude."I said.

Vince narrowed his eyes at me. "Why can't I be called by real name? Instead I am being called dude every freaking time! I'm getting sick of it. "Hey dude". 'Sup dude'. 'Why you so stupid dude'."

I snorted. "Because you used to be a big cocky, arrogant, prick. We didn't want to give the satisfaction to be called by your name. That will be way to nice... dude."

Vince scowled down at me."You suck."

Sighing I walked towards the door, with Vince burning holes into my back alll the way there. Sometimes his glare can give you a paranoid feeling.

He is really sensitive for a gangster.

"Stop being such a girl and lets get to school,"I said, opening the door.

I looked back him, to see him still scowling at me. He picked up his backpack, walks slowly to me, and never stops scowling at me.

"Just because I am the second best gangster, doesn't mean I don't have feelings. Your just a bitter old teenager. Who uses my grandma's words,"Vince grumbled to me.