A Gangster Falling In Love? Chapter

Again I am so sorry about the absence of uploading chapters. I just don't have a the energy for writing anymore. And I am not having much feeback from my wondeful readers. Please send me feedback on how much I need to improve on my writing.

Thank you!!

~*~*~*~*~

You know that feeling when you are so pissed that you just want to scream and kick anything that is in your way. Well that is how I feel right now. I am so pissed at Vince for stating false facts about me loving or falling for Haydne. I wanted so badly to punch his face until he says uncle.

Which I hope I will do when I see him next time.

Revenge is a bitch.

Instead of facing Hayden and say all the utterly stupid words that came out of Vince's pretty little mouth, I gave Hayden one last look before turnning around and walked away from him. I practicaly sprinted to get away from him but I knew it was not going to be that easy for me.

"Carmen!"

I picked up on my pace, not looking back to see how close was to me. I already knew that he wasn't going to give up on me after what Vince said.

An hand grabbed my arm and spunned me around to him. Hayden slipped his gripped from my arm to my hand. I almost sighed at the feeling of his hand on mine but I denied the feeling and pushed it away.

"Can we talk without you running away?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Not possible."

"Damn it!,"He swore. He waited a couple moments then a determined look croosed his eyes. I never like those looks. "Then it sucks for you because we are going to talk. Like it or not."

I glared at him. "No it sucks for you because I am not talking to you. What point of "I don't want to talk to you"do you not understand, Hayden?"

He shrugged. "Maybe I like being around you."

I gave him another glare. "Like I actually care about what you like. You are the one who thinks that we are better off being single. Living the bacheleror life is fun as hell, right?"

Hayden shook his head. "It was but that was before I met you."

I laughed, glaring at him. "Save the bullshit for someone who will actually for that!"

"You know you are so fucking stubborn, that I just want to tie you up and lock you in my closet," He yelled throwing his hands in the air with frustration.

"I can't do this," I whispered, looking down.

In all honesty I couldn't do this anymore. Why was so hard to let go him?

"You can't do what?"He yelled. "You can't open up to me and tell me how you're really feeling? Or you can't walk away from me?"

I glared at the ground. Mad at myself for not walking away like I should do right now. Just like I can't look at him without breaking down.

"I'm leaving now." With that I turned away from Hayden and did what I should do.

I don't need him. I will be fine, just like I have been before him.

" Carmen!"

I stopped in my tracks and let out a angry huff of frustration.

"If you walk away then this it," Hayden whispered," I can't wait for you forever."

I closed my eyes, stopping the tears that dared to come out.

"You deserve better," I said with a weak voice.

And not wanting to hear what he had to say next, I ran from him.

I think this is the best time to die in a hole now.