Killing My Heart Chapter 2

Here is the second part. hope you love it.

vote

comment

Killing My Heart

What to do when you are in jail. There is only one thing to do in jail; SING.

"I'm a banana

I'm a banana

I'm a banana

Look at me move

Banana power

Banana power

Banana power

Look at me move."

"Hey shut the hell up,"A voice sneered.

I cut off my song and looked at the big, ugly officer."What if I don't want to shut up!"

He smirked, through his long, black beard."Then I have the right to tazer your ass."

I faked a whimper."Oh, I am shitting in my pants already. Go back to crying about you cheating wife and kids who don't give a damn about you Is that why have a job that you have a chance to die?."

He glared at me. "I am going to get John."

I laughed."Does it look like I give a fuck about what you do?"

He turned his back to me while grumbling under his breath. Why must the holding cell has to be filled with asshole officers, like this one right here.

I was sitting in jail because of my dumass self. I cursed and kicked the wall. Jail sucks Donkey Kon's ass. The place smelled funny and it made me want to throw up. It smelled like somebody drank to much and puked all over the place for revenge on the cops.

My head was killing me from all the drinking I had tonight. This is my seventh time coming into this shit hole. I had to stop pissing people off and start acting sweet and innocent. Haha, me sweet and innocent that is like saying that teenagers always use condoms.

My mom always told me not to piss people off. I think I am finally getting the message.