Killing My Heart Chapter 22

Okay I am so sorry about the less updates.

 (This is not edited!!! Sorry for any mistakes.)

The chilling cold air of December slapped my cheeks once I took the first steps out the school’s entrance. People quickly rushed to their cars and put the heat to full blast. I yearned for the warmth that brought my body away from the coldness.

Instead of walking home or more like running to my house, I stood and leaned on the rail to the entrance of the school and waited for someone.

A few minutes later, the door to the school slammed open, making the door bang against the brick wall. I turned to the door to scowl at the stupid person but I paused when I saw who it was.

It was the girl from one of the earlier classes I had that was talking about going out with Hayden.  She glanced shyly at me, with her thick brown hair covering half of her face. I almost snorted at her actions towards me.

Once she saw that I was already staring at her, she hurriedly looked away and ran down the steps. Not before one her shoes got caught on the wide open door, making her fall flat face on the cement. She gave a shrill, quickly bringing her hands to her face.

I simply looked at the poor clumsy fall, not doing anything or movement to help her. A few moments later the door open again.

“Cassandra!”  A deep husky voice said behind.

I snorted once I knew who voice it belonged to. Hayden ran to Cassandra and gave her a hand to help her up. I sighed and stuffed my hands into my pockets when another cold wind hit me. My hair whistled in the air.

Hayden’s gaze went to mine.

I shrugged with an innocent look. “What?”

“What did you do to her? “Hayden asked me angrily.