Killing My Heart Chapter 18

Okay I have edited the first 5 chapters of this story. When I read them over again, I was in shock. The chapters were so bad. The idea of the chapter was alright but badly written. Chapter 5 was one page now it is three pages.

Wooo. I think I have a good idea of the ending but not how it plays out.

Thank you to all my fans for voting and reading. Just reading is all I need!!! Please leave a comment! I need a different point of view.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Fuck you," The helpless but strong girl sneered at me as I slapped her.

I laughed at her." I can get someone on that later but right now it's all about you. Just tell me your fucking name you slut! "

Her dark red hair had fallen out of her bun, that she had oh so neatly. That was until I had grabbed a hand full of her hair and slammed her head against the brick wall. I did that because once I came out, she spit on me.

So I showed her a lesson.

Her left face was all red, some parts were now starting to bruise. Blood came out of her lip, when I punched her for making a smartass comment. This bitch was tough to crack. But sooner or later they all brake down.

I just have to use my resources.

Vince held Lucas from helping this bitch from the pain. I smirked at him. Marquis had a tight hold on her arms behind her back. We didn't want her to get away from my company. Now that will be sad for me..

"My name starts with a F,"She whispered with her head hanging low.

I sighed."What's the punch line?"

She laughed, looking up."F for go fuck yourself. That's the punch line, Miss Bitch."

I growled. Walking closer to her, her face dropped from being cocky to fear. I clenched my fist, through my right hand back, and struck her in the right eye. She cried out in pain as she struggled to get out of Marquis's hold.

Lucas screamed in protest, as if he was the one getting hit. I looked at him with nothing hatred. Why should this piece of shit have my pity?

"Please stop. I am the one that you want. Hurt me. You have done enough to her, she is in pain and I can't handle it,"Lucas begged.

I shrugged."There is nothing I can do but wait for the answers I want. I want to know her first and last name, if she has or had some of my shit I gave you, and she is not working with me. What do you except me to do? Ask her nicely!."

"I can tell you her name,"He said.

I shook my head. "I want her to tell me her name."

"I would rather die than give any information, dumass,"The girl hissed at me.

I looked back at her. She had her head held high. I back-handed her once she finished that damn sentence. Her head whipped to the side, hair covered her face from my view. Lucas whimpered in pain as she softly cried out.

I motion for Vince to bring Lucas to me. Vince forced Lucas to bend down, Lucas never took he eyes off of the girl. I walked to him and shot my knee into his nose. A loud crack echoed by the alley. Next came his screams in pain.

Lucas stopped his scream and shakily stood up. Blood came rolling down his nose, his nose was now crooked to the left. I smirked, looking at the girl. Horror took over her face. She stared at him with pleading eyes.

"If you don't tell me what I asked for, I will bring more pain to your pimp,"I growled at her,as grabbed a full head of Lucas hair.

She should know what happens next.