c h a p t e r • 11

Lili's POV

Sam parks the car at an empty spot and we get out.

There are a bunch of people from school tanning, playing around and eating.

We find a spot and set up our umbrella. Then, we spread the blanket and baskets and other stuff.

"I'm ready to strip off these clothes and dive in the cold water." Nat says.

"Me too!" Sam says.

"I'm just gonna stay here." I say and take out my phone.

"Come on, we're here to have fun and socialise. We also need ourselves a guy." Sam says.

"I agree." Nat says.

"Fine." I hide my phone in my bag and stand up.

Nat and Sam had already strip off their clothes leaving them in their bikinis.

I strip from my clothes, revealing my bikini and getting a lot of stares.

I was wearing a baby pink floral cheeky bottom bikini.

We receive a lot of stares from people around us but we didn't give a flying fuck

We played in the water for about an hour before deciding to get food.

We got out the water and I saw Kyle, Ryder and Landon.

"Hey, sis." Kyle says examining my outfit.

I saw Ryder clenching his jaw and glaring at my bikini but I ignored it.

"Hey, buggy." Landon says.

"Hey, guys." I say glancing at Ryder.

Nat and Sam said their hello(s) to them.

"We're going to get something to eat. Wanna join?" Sam asks.

"Sure!" Kyle says almost too fast. "I mean, why not?"

I feel a ship sailing.

"We're gonna go keep our stuff first and we'll meet you back at the Shackies." Landon says and they walk away.

-•-

The rest of the evening went by eventless and before we knew it, it was dark and the bonfire was starting already.

I had already put on my cover up earlier when we decided to stop swimming.