Author's Note

Oh my GOD last chapter was terribly written. I wrote it in 20 minutes. I might edit it later. It just doesn't flow the way I wanted it to, it goes too quick, and it sounds like a lot of my other chapters. I'm currently writing a chapter about the idea if life is a simulation. I haven't added to it in awhile since it takes some time to look into and have the chapter organized, not just me rambling about a subject. 

I also a have a tendency to misuse commas since I don't know how to fucking use them. No one ever taught me. Please, if any of you know really simple and easy to remember rules for commas, inform me. Because it annoys me too, I hate looking stupid. And please. Don't be afraid to call me out. 

I have a really bad habit to put these types of chapters in 2nd person, using "you"and "your" instead of "I" and "me". I like the way 2nd person makes the piece sound, depending on what mood I'm going for. But now the uniqueness and oddity of using 2nd person is kind of going stale now that I've used the tactic so often. I might change a few chapters that way by changing some perspectives/point-of-views. I'll probably never use 3rd person. For some reason, I think this sounds stupid when writing something like the last chapter, it defeats the purpose. But if I'm writing maybe a cute little short story, I might (probably won't) use 3rd person. 

To me, the perspective of the narrator is important to the mood of the writing. 

K that's it, I'm sorry for the shit chapter. I might delete it if I hate it enough. Or I might fix it, since there are some bits and pieces I like about the chapter. 

Either way, stay tuned. 

Edit: I deleted it 'cause I couldn't stop thinking about how embarrassingly bad it was