Chapter six

~ Tori's p.o.v ~

I have been tied up here for the past who knows how long I am hungry turned and my whole body is stiff and raw from the ropes that are holding me down to the bed.

~ Door opens ~
~ door slams shut ~

"I thought you might be hungry so I got you some soup to eat"

"Can I feed myself this time?"

"No I am sorry you see I don't want to untie you and then have you run away"

"Please the ropes hurt "I beg

"I am sorry, no I will feed you like always"

I watch as he takes the spoon out of the hot steamy soup, and pours it over the sweet smelling soft looking bread. And as he rips a piece of the beard off and brings it up to my lips were I very hungry and selfishly eat it up.

As I finished my dinner in record time I began to get sleepy and droopy to the point that I could not get my eyes to stay open much longer.

but as I drift off into the world of sleep I feel someone's lips crash into my own and I let them kiss me and I kiss back the kiss was soft but lovely, sweet but rough, and emotional.

~Poseidon's p.o.v~

after I gave her something to eat she started to fall asleep but I just couldn't help myself so I kissed her with everything I got but what shocked me the most was that she kissed me back and did not yell at me and slap me like last time but I have a feeling that in the morning she will be mad.

so I left her a went to my study I have a ton of work to do so first things first natural disasters were do I need to make an earth quake oh yes that is the place let's do California that should be good and next I have to settle a dispute in the merman section of the sea they seem to be getting a little wild these days.

So that is what my night is going to consist of well this should be fun note the sarcasm.