Chapter five

~Poseidon p.o.v~

I know what I did was wrong but I couldn't help it she was testing me with thought's pink plump puffy lips. However as I entered the main living room I heard a boy and girl talking and I recognize the voices as my son Percy and his mother I am so dead if they find out that I have kidnapped tori.

"Percy I can't stay you do know that"

"I Know but I wish you could"

"I wish o could but I am getting married in thee weeks"

That's when I barged in and yelled

"You're getting married in three weeks to another guy"

I watch as she come close to me and slaps me across the face and said "that's for ease dropping on our conversation and for the girl, do you really think o don't know what you have been up to"

"You know about that"

"Yes and you will give her the freedom that she has the rights to have"

"What girl"

"No one you need to know about Percy" I said with a sigh

"Alright don't tell me, but from what I know she is here in the castle"

"No she is not" I said a little more sternly then before

"Tell him Poseidon he deserves to know the truth"

"No I don't want to lose him"

"I know but he has to know"

"I guess your right"

"Percy I have a soul mate and before you say anything it's not your mom but I still love her it's Zeus daughter your cousin"

"Um no comment"

"She's tied to a bed in the other room"

"She's what"

"She's tied up in the other room"

"I know what you said, I heard you the first time"

As I looked at my son Percy I start to feel guilty for telling him the truth now that he known he is going to hate me and never want to see me again.

"I am going to my room"

"Wait you don't hate me"

"No I love you your my father, bye"