024

Today's our wedding. I'm here inside the waiting room, the stylist is doing my make up. I haven't wear my wedding gown yet, I'm only wearing a robe.

After doing my make up, they help me wear my gown and handed me the boquette of flowers. We took a little pictures and go out.

I made my way to the aisle smiling, I look at Jungkook he's wearing his tuxedo the one I choose. Once I reach the aisle, my father handed my arms on Jungkook. After the priest spoke it's Jungkook's turn.

"I Jeon Jungkook take you to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, In sickness and in health to love and to cherish till death do us apart According to God's holy law, and this is my solemn vow" he finish

"I Jung Y/n take you to be my husband to have and to hold from this day forward for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, In sickness and in health to love and to cherish till death do us apart According to God's holy law, and this is my solemn vow" this time it's my turn

"Jeon Jungkook do you take Jung Y/n to be your wife?" The priest ask

"I do" Jungkook answer eyeing me

"Jung Y/n do you take Jeon Jungkook to be your husband?" The priest ask

"I do" I said

"You may now kiss the bride" the priest once again said. Jungkook remove my cover and lean in, soon I felt his soft lips on mine. Cheers and loud noise everywhere as we let go of the kiss.

After the wedding, we go straight to the airport for our honeymoon. We hop in the private jet Jungkook reserve. I take a seat next to him and close my eyes.

We reach LA, Jungkook drive us to the resort he rent. When we reach the place, I hop out as Jungkook follow me behind. I was in awe as the cold air hit my skin.

"Let's go?" Jungkook said I nodded walk off. We walk side by side, when we're inside. I got shock in it's beauty, beautiful chandelier, wide space and tiles floor. We walk to our room and saw many rose petals.

"Did you tell them to do this?" I ask, I heard Jungkook lock the door and wrap his arms on my waist.

"I've been waiting for this" he said. He makes me sit on his laps and kiss my lips passionate. Our lips move in sink, his kiss on mine is full of love. He put me in the bed and hovered on top of me. I wrap my hands on his neck and kiss him again. He wrap his mascular arms in waist, causing it to hit his hard chest. I was in my thoughts when I did not notice Jungkook reach my jaw down to my neck.

He stop panting, I look at him smiling as he return.

"We should shower" he said

"We?" I ask he smirk and carry me bridal style. He open the faucet with his foot as his hands are carrying me.

"I can stand up you know" I said

"I know but tomorrow you can't" he said I hit his chest playfully. He put me in the tub, he join me as well and wrap his hands on my waist.

"Jungkook-ah, I love you" I said hugging his waist

"I love you too" he said as he slam his soft lips on mine.

Morning came, I woke up feeling a pain in my stomach probably from last night. I look at Jungkook beside me sleeping peacefully, chest can be seen.

"You're awake?" He ask I nodded.

"I'll go change first" I said he nodded. I take the blanket with me to cover my body and go to the bathroom. I wore my oversize shirt and a leggings. I go out and saw Jungkook fully dress.

"Should we cook for breakfast?" I ask

"We should" he said, I go out the room, he followed me as well. I look at the cabinet at the kitchen and only saw a pasta and some cream. So I decided I should cook a carbonara. I put a water in a pot then put it in the fire. I wait for it to boil when I feel Jungkook's arm in my waist.

"What is it?" I ask not looking at him. He did not answer but put me in the counter.

"Yah! The water" I said

"That can wait" he said and put his lips on mine. I wrapped my hands on his neck and kiss him back.

I guess everyone has a happy ending and this is mine💕

End!💜