023

Today's the big day cause it's our graduation. We're all here at the field with our parents. We are wearing a graduation suit. Jungkook's not yet here so we're just playing around.

"Y/N let's take a picture" Taehyung said we nodded. We gather to take a picture as mom hold the camera. After taking a picture Jungkook arrived.

"Why did you go without me?" He ask

"Mom let's go" I said. I bid goodbye to them and make my way to the hall where our graduation will be held.

After the graduation we bid goodbye to our parents because we'll be having a farewell party. I walk my mom and dad outside to school.

"Mom, text when get home" I said

"Ok, don't get drunk ok?" She ask

"Mom, I'm adult already I can drink now" I said

"I know I'm just afraid that the honeymoon will happen before the wedding" mom teased

"Mom!" I whined

"Bye" she said I wave back and wait for Jungkook. Once my mom and dad hop in the cab I remove my suit and wait for Jungkook.

"Let's go?" He said I nodded and follow him to his car.

"Can we just walk?" I ask

"Why? We have a car here" he said

"I just feel like it" I said he nodded. We start walking, I wrap my arms on his while we're walking.

"I can't wait anymore" he said

"On what?" I ask

"On our wedding" he answer

"Wedding is not the highlight" I teased he look at me smiling.

"Isn't that Joshua?" I ask pointing at a group of guys

"Let's go faster" he said

"Why? Let's invite them" I said

"Stop it. I know you like him back then" he said eyebrows connected

"Come on. That was years ago" I said he was about to reply when someone call me.

"Y/n! Is that you?" Mingyu ask

"How are you?" I ask coming towards them dragging Jungkook with me

"Oh? You're both still friends?" Seungcheol ask

"We're getting married" Jungkook said

"Really? Are we invited?" Joshua ask

"Of course no-" Jungkook did not finish his words when I cut him off

"Yes you should tomorrow" I said handing them a invitation

"We'll come see you!" They cheered we bid goodbye and walk off. I look at Jungkook he seems mad.

"Yah! Are you mad?" I ask

"Who won't? You just invite them without my permission" he said

"Yah! They're your friends and mine. We should let them go" I scolded

"Forget it. Let's not fight because of them" he said walking ahead leaving me. I run after him and cling on his arms.

"Don't be mad, it's just a little thing" I said

"Then our wedding it's just a little thing, should we cancel it?" He ask

"It's up to you" I joked. He widen his eyes and burry head in his chest.

"I'm just kidding let's go" he said as he interwine our fingers together. We walk on our way to the venue hand in hand.

We reach the place and heard a loud music. When we come in, the smell of alcohol will welcome you.

"Y/n!!" I heard jimin yelled. I drag Jungkook with me and take a seat with them.

"Is he drunk?" I ask looking at Taehyung

"He is" jimin answer

"How long are you here?" Jungkook ask

"Just an hour" yoongi said

"Her drink this" jimin said and handed me a alcohol, I hesitate to drink but give in.

Midnight...

I stare at a drunk Jungkook the same to the B4. I text his butler to bring a car here. When he text that the driver is outside. I quickly bid goodbye and help Jungkook stand up.

We reach the car, I flop Jungkook at the back seat and told the driver to drive now.

We reach the house, I dragged Jungkook to our room and tuck him in his bed. I scrunched my nose at the smell of alcohol in his breath. I go to the bathroom to take a bath since I smell like alcohol.

I go out the bathroom wearing a sleeveless shirt and a black pair of shorts. I comb my hair and take a seat in the couch.

Morning came, I woke up and saw Jungkook still asleep. I sigh and take a shower then change my clothes.

"Jungkook" I said shaking him

"Wae?" His husky voice ask

"Wake up" I said

"What time is it?" He ask

"Around 11:00" I said he stand up and yawn.

"How did I go home?" He ask wide eyes

"I bring you home, you're too drunk to remember everything" I said playing with my phone.

"Should we go to beach today?" He ask

"Don't you have a hangover?" I ask

"You're right" he said.

"Change now, you smell alcohol" I said, he made his way to the bathroom.

;A boring chapter. Last 1 chapter and end! Also check my new book!