001

Y/N POV:
SHINAE and I are currently walking on our way to our classroom. We were just walking around. Until we decided to comes back.

"Uhm Y/n can I tell you a secret?" She ask. I was confuse for a second before abruptly nodding.

"Actually, Jungkook you know him, I kind of like him" she confess fidgeting her fingers. My best friend like Jungkook? Wow? Should I be impressed?

"Really?! I'm happy for you!" I cheered trying to sound happy for her. I should support her, she's just a younger like me. She can fall in love.

"Since you both are close, can you help me get his attention?" She ask. I knew it is coming to this, but it is unexpected.

"Of course!" I answer finally making up my mind. Me being the best friend of her, was happy for her. Finally she has a guy she likes but I can't help but think that Jungkook doesn't show interest to her.

After class, ShinAe left to do something. I made my way to the cafeteria and grab my food. I sat at one table. I was peacefully eating when Jungkook sat infront of me.

"Why are you alone?" He ask. Stupid, he's alone too.

"I should ask the same thing" I snaps. He just gives me his signature smile biting his food.

"Well you know they're studying and I hate it" he said. I nod continuing my food when ShinAe suddenly come out of my mind.

"Jungkook" I called getting his attention. He abruptly look upon me, fuck those doe eyes.

"Why?" He ask raising a brow. Never in my life I thought I would be nervous around this jerk. All he did was annoy the hell out of me.

"Do you like someone?" I ask. I felt my own fingers cross hoping he would say that certain name inside my head.

"Why? Do you like me?" He ask. I give him a expressionless as return. Not amused by the words he just says.

"No! I mean, do you think ShinAe is pretty?" I ask. I should calm my nerve, ShinAe, think of your dear best friend.

"She is" he answer. Just by his answers, it gives a hope that he will definitely like SHINAE the moment he found out about her feelings.

"But she's not my style" he added. My hope immediately vanishes. He really knows how to pop someone's bubble.

"What's with you? So sudden" he ask tilting his head. When he does that, he's thinking, so deep.

"I mean if someone like ShinAe confess to you will you accept her? And be her boyfriend?" I ask

"Of course..." He started.

"Really?" I ask, I could feel my eyes sparkle.

"...no" he added. I clenched my jaw in annoyance. He just broke the egg. This guy really.

"Like I said, I can't just accept someone I don't like" he continues. Yeah, he sure don't like ShinAe.

"When did you say that?" I ask confuse, my brows almost connected through each other.

"right now" he answer, I sigh. This guy, I can't even have a proper conversation with him. Without him cutting my hope.

"Then what's your type? Can you tell me your expectations to your ideal girl?" I ask.

"Sure, I want a girl of course. Then a good one and not an awkward one to talk to. I like short girl" he said. It was simple but definitely not like Shinae.

"Just that?" I ask raising a brow.

"Wait, why are you asking this things?" He ask. He notice. He freaking notice.