011

I go out the bathroom wearing a white off shoulder shirt and a high waisted short. I was walking out the bathroom when I saw Jungkook there.

"You startle me" I said

"Have a seat" he said holding me by my arms and make me sit on the edge of the bed. He kneel down and get my right foot. I feel an object he put in my ankle. I look at my ankle and saw an anklet it has a heart string in the middle.

"Cheap things look good on you" he said, he stand up and go to the door to leave when he look at me again.

"Don't lose it, even though it's cheap" he said and leave. I tie my hidden wedge white shoes. I go out and spotted Yoongi sitting at the ship (the small one). I go down and sit beside him.

"You're still awake?" He ask

"I can't sleep" I said

"The girl I like, she's engaged" he suddenly said

"You must be broken" I commented

"I am" he said

"Don't be" I said putting my hands on his shoulder. I got shock when he suddenly hug me.

"Just give me five minutes" he said I nodded and let him sleep in my arms.

After five minutes he stand up and thank me. I take my leave and go back to the room. Once I reach the room, I saw Jungkook there standing. Once he saw me he quickly hug me, how come I never felt something when he hug me? And explodes when Yoongi did it?.

"Why didn't you tell me you're going out?" He ask

"I just go for a walk" I lied

"Ok, I'll go now. Don't go out." He said I nodded and go inside.

I woke up, I take a bath and wore a shirt tuck in my short. I tie my shoes and notice the anklet Jungkook gave is gone. I look around but it's nowhere to be found. I sigh and just shrugged it. I go out and follow them. They decided to do a horse back riding. I ride the horse with Jungkook since I can't ride it. While riding the horse Jungkook help me.

"Where's the anklet I gave you?" He ask

"I keep it. You won't let me slide when I lose it, right?" I ask he nodded and ride the horse as well.

After riding the horses they decided to play volleyball. I watch them play, my eyes are on YOONGI.

Jungkook POV
After playing volleyball we all go to get a water. I notice the anklet I gave to Y/n it's in Yoongi's wrist.

"What's with that thing? It doesn't suit you" I said waiting for him to tell me that it's not his.

"It's Y/n's give it to her" he said and handed he the anklet and ran off. I look at Y/n smiling happily. I decided to give it to her later.

Y/n POV
Night came, I'm lying on my bed but I can't sleep. I decided to go out for air. I wore my jacket and shoes then go out. I go back to the place where me and yoongi met. In my luck, he is there. I take a seat next to him when he look at me.

"Am I disturbing you?" I ask he did not answer but lean in. I got shock when I felt his lips on mine. I got shook.

"More like, am I disturbing you both?" Jungkook's voice suddenly ask

"J-jungkook.." I stutter

"I don't know if you're dumb or what, but how are stupid are you for not noticing that I like you?" He ask I did not answer as his gaze turn to yoongi. He quickly throw a punch on Yoongi's face. I look at him terrified, he throw the anklet he gave me then leave.

"I'm sorry" I said

"It's ok" he said and walk off leaving me shook.

Shinwha

It's been a week since we go overseas. I was eating at the cafeteria when B4 ring the bell. Students start crowding to hear his announcement.

"From today onwards, Min Yoon Gi is not part of B4 anymore. About Y/n she'll get expelled" he said and leave. I sigh and look down, this is all my fault. The three bitches I mean girls approach me.

"It's all because of you! Now! Yoongi-oppa is not part of B4 anymore. You should take responsibility" she said

"I will do it" Yoongi's voice said

"Oppa, why are you on her side? You can just let her suffer alone" she said

"It's all because of me, I'll do it" he said look at me. I gulp looking at him.

After class, I go out riding my bike. I rode my bike on my way home. Once I reach our house, I quickly come in and go to straight to my room. I change into a ripped jeans and a white shirt. I go out to visit my friend MinMin. Once I reach the place where she's working, I quickly told her what happen.

"So you'll get expelled? How about your mother? She'll be disappointed" she said

"I know but I can't fight him, I don't have anything nor anyone with me. He can do anything with his money" I said

"Be strong" she said I nodded. After more hours, I take my leave and walk home.