021

"can we wait till we graduate?" She ask

"But we're graduating soon" I said

"I know but can you wait?" She ask, I sigh and grab her by her forearm and make her sit at the table.

"I'll wait" I said she nodded. I grab her chin and peck her lips which she return.

Y/N POV
I go out the room to go to my mom. Jungkook said he'll give me a ride but I reject. I ride a cab and tell him the address.

I reach the house and come in. I saw my mom working.

"Omma" I called

"Oh? Why are you here?" She ask, I sit at the counter

"Jungkook bring me here" I said

"So did you answer his proposal?" Mom ask

"I did" I said

"So when's the wedding?" Mom ask

"I told him we can do it after we graduate" I said

"That's better, but aren't you graduating 2 weeks later?" Mom ask

"Yeah, it's fast" I said

"How about you buy me some ingredients? I'll cook for you?" Mom ask

"Sure" I smiled and take the money. I go out wearing a sweater, I ride my bike and made my way to the market.

I reach the market it's crowded. I rode my bike in the wet floor. I start getting all the ingredients and pay for it.

After buying, I ride my bike on my way to our house.

ShinAe POV
"Do it" I said th driver nodded and drive the car fast. There I saw Y/N riding her bike.

"I said do it, now" I order he nodded and hit Y/n by my car. I smirk and go out. I look at her bloody body. This is your end or not? I look back and saw all the police with the men's in black. Are they following Y/N?

Jungkook POV
I'm here chilling at my place with the B4. I hired some men's to follow Y/N around in case something happen. I can't remove the smile in my face.

"Yah! Stop smiling your phone is ringing" jimin said

"It must be Y/n" I said, I grab my phone but my smile faded when it's one of the guard

"What is it?" I ask

"Sir you need to come here now, infront of their place" he said

"What happened?" I ask, I grab my keys and ride my car.

"Something happen to Mrs Jeon" he said

"I'm on my way" I hang up. I ride the car fast .

Minutes later, I arrived and saw a crowd. Police everywhere, the men's saw me and approach me.

"Where is she?" I ask

"She's there, they'll bring her to the hospital" he said. I balled my fist and go there. There, I saw Y/n with blood on her white shirt. I look at ShinAe having handcuffs on her wrist.

"Jail her." I said

"Huh?" The police ask

"I said jail her put her in cell! Now! Before I kill her" I said

"Not to be rude Mr Jeon, but what are you to the victim?" The police ask again.

"Her husband" I said

"She's not a Jeon!" ShinAe yelled

"You're right she's not, watch I'll turn her into one" I said. (Credits to this line😘)

I grab Y/n and put her in the ambulance.

We reach the hospital, they quickly treat Y/n. I told them to put Y/n in a VIP room. While they're treating Y/n I go somewhere to fix the papers for her confined.

After that, I go to her room and saw her sleeping peacefully. I sat at the edge of her bed and embrace her. I caressed her hair.

"Jungkook-ah" she mumbled

"Hmm?" I ask

"Don't leave me, I'm scared" she softly said

"I won't, I'll never" I said, I hugged her tight making sure she's secured. I look at her tired face. I won't let this happen again.

Y/N POV
I woke up still in Jungkook's embrace. I snuggled my face in his hard chest as I feel him hug me back.

Later on, I remove Jungkook's hand in me and stand up. I need to pee. I grab my dextrose and bring it to the bathroom with me.

After doing my things in the bathroom. I also wash my face and go out. I reach the room and saw Jungkook awake.

"Where have you been?" He ask

"To the bathroom" I said wiping my face. I take a seat and put out the things I need to put in my face.

"What are these?" He ask

"It's for face" I answer.

After applying, I put out my phone and look at the messages. My mom haven't text me, maybe she know.

"Y/n" Jungkook called I hummed as response

"Can you live with me?" He ask

"Huh?" I ask

"In my house" he said

"Why?" I ask

"Just I'm afraid something like that will happen again" he said

"Should I?" I ask smiling he smile as well

"I'll help you" he said I nodded. He embrace me once again.

"Here, wear this" he said. I look at his hand and saw a ring.

"Wow" I said in awe

"Wow" I said in awe. He grab my wrist and put it in my ring finger.

"Just 2 weeks" he mumbled

"What?" I ask

"2 weeks before I can call you Mrs Jeon" he said