006

I woke up and saw many things in the living room.

"Mom, what's this?" I ask yawning

"Jungkook and his mother will stay here until the marriage happen" mom said

"Mom how many times do I have to tell you? There's no marriage that will happen" I whined

"There is" she fight back

"You know ShinAe?" I ask

"What about her?" Mom ask boringly she don't like ShinAe from the start I don't know why

"She used to like jungkook, I can't marry nor like jungkook too" I explain

"Why do you even care for her? Don't you sense it? She looks fake" mom said

"Aren't you judging her too much?" I ask

"Forget it. Get ready they'll arrive in any minutes. They just buy breakfast" mom said. I ignore her and go to the bathroom. After taking a bath, I change into a spaghetti strap shirt and ripped jeans, I also wore my long jacket. I go out and saw them all seated at the dining table.

"Have a seat" mom said. I rolled my eyes and notice that my sit is taken by his mother making me and him seat side by side.

"You all eat, I don't have any appetite" I excused

"Now" mom glared. I roll my eyes and ignore her, I know I'm rude but I hate it when she force me to do something I hate. I go to my room and grab my bag.

"Where are you going?" Mom ask

"School" I lied

"Are you lying? Didn't you get 7 days off?" Mom ask

"Mom, stop butting in my business I can take care of myself" I said

"We'll talk later" she said I rolled my eyes for the hundredth time and leave.

Jungkook POV
I watch her leave as our mother continue talking.

"Jungkook, sorry for her" her mom apologize

" It's ok" I said she nodded and continue talking to my mom

"Mom I'll go out" I said she nodded. I go out and saw her just come out of the building. I hurriedly ran after her.

Once I go out I look around to spot her when I saw her. I ran after her and grab her wrist.

"What is it?" She ask

"Can we talk?" I ask

"About the marriage? I have my answer I won't marry you" she reject

"No not that, about our argument" I said

"It's ok, just reject the marriage" she said I nodded but I'm not sure if I can. Should I just lie? I think I like her maybe.

"I'll get going" she said and leave.

I walk back to their house, once I reach the house I told them my plan as they agreed right away.

About 8:00 in the evening, Y/n arrived. She go straight to her room. Her mom called her for dinner but she refused to eat. She did not eat breakfast. I sigh and start eating still gaze on her door expecting it to open but it did not.

2 days had passed she did not eat nor go out and I'm getting worried. She only come out and get a water then go back to her room. I decided to check her. I knock on her door but no one open nor I did not hear her talk.

"Can I have her key?" I ask her mother handed me her key. I open it and saw her tuck on bed. I approach her and sit on the edge of her bed. I look at her face and it's pale. I slowly put my hand on her forehead, she don't have a fever. I go out her room to ask her mother.

"Why is Y/n's face pale?" I ask

"That happen recently sometimes we'll end up bringing her in the hospital but she insisted, she's fine" her mom answer I nodded and go back to my room.

Y/n POV
I woke up and remember what ShinAe told me last night. I sigh and rub my temples. I can't believe she'll do that when she and Joshua broke up.

Flashback

"Hey Y/n, let me tell you something" she said

"What is it?" I ask

"If Joshua and me broke, I'll get Jungkook back. That's ok to you right?" She ask

"Aren't you too much? You look like playing their feelings" I rant

"I know but still, it's my life ok? And also I take back my words. You and Jungkook are not good for each other" she said and hang up. Slut.

End of Flashback

I stand up and made my way to the bathroom. I take a bath and change into a simple shirt and pants I wore my not so high white shoes. I have my interview today. I go out and saw them all looking at me.

"What's with the outfit? Where are you going?" Mom ask

"I have interview today" I answer looking at the mirror. I tie my hair in a bun neatly.

"Eat first" mom said I nodded and take a seat. We start eating quietly, chopsticks on my right hand and phone on my left.

"Yah! Eat first, put your phone away" mom said I nodded and put my phone in my pocket when it vibrate I put it out as the company sent me the location. I put it away when Jungkook put out his phone. He start talking to someone, when his smile faded and change into a glare with his jaw clench.

"Is there a problem?" Her mom ask

"Just a girl" he said, it's probably ShinAe, should I tell him Shinae's plan? Or not?