Time to Close the Book of Love & Secrecy

I hate to say these words but the story is ending.

Yeah, I know, the words we don't like.

But anyways, I hope you enjoy the final chapter!

Chapter 11- Time to Close the Book of Love & Secrecy

Los Angeles 9:00 pm September 3rd, 2012

Lacey has been through a pretty tough day and just wants to lie in bed next to her love, Shanna. They decide on talking about something they haven’t talked about yet.

                “How do you feel about marriage?” says Shanna. “I don’t know. I have too much on my mind to even think about marriage. I just wanna be close to you right now.” says Lacey. “I know you do.” says Shanna.

They listen to the waves crash outside their window and Lacey’s mom drops in for a second. She smiles seeing her daughter with Shanna.

                “Hey, girls; I was wondering something?” says Alexandra. “Yes?” says Lacey and Shanna. “I want to come clean about something personal. I’m having a baby!” says Alexandra. “You are? Great!” says Lacey. “That’s awesome!” says Shanna. “Well, I’ll let you girls be. Good Night.” says Alexandra. “Night.” says Shanna & Lacey.

After that piece of exciting news, both girls overlook of how the future for them and their new sibling is going to be.

Des Moines, Iowa 9:00 pm September 3rd, 2012

After flying back from Vegas less than a few hours ago, Marcus and Samuel are happy to be where they are right now. They walk in the door and Percy is already there for some surprising reason.

                “Didn’t we have a fun time?” says Percy. “Yes, we did.” says Marcus & Samuel. “Well, I best be going now.” says Percy. “Do you have something to tell us?” says Marcus. “Yes, I do; My dad owns a company that hires call girls and he wants to me to work for him. Since my family doesn’t have much money left, he wants me to work for him. He would even hire you guys, if you wanted to do that sort of thing.” says Percy. “Anything else?” says Marcus. “Nope; That’s all, you guys.” says Percy.

Finally, Marcus got to hear what he wanted to hear all along. Percy was pretty nice until he said the thing about his dad’s company.

Kelso, Washington 9:00 pm September 3rd, 2012

Audrey and Kendra has pretty interesting day with witnessing a not-so-nice conversation between Gretchen and her mom. So, they stay in and reflect on these past days.

                “Not a bad few days, huh?” says Audrey. “Nope, they weren’t.” says Kendra. “I thought about the marriage thing during our first date. And I wanted to tell you that I’m completely okay with it.” says Audrey. “Okay, great!” says Kendra. “Let’s start planning the wedding!” says Audrey. “Yay!” says Kendra.

They think about how the wedding is going to be and everything else in between. Audrey has never been happier about telling Kendra that. Hopefully, everything goes into place in the near future.

THE END.