On This Day, I Pronounce You...

The interlude kept us guessing, didn't it?

Anyways, here's the next chapter, I hope u enjoy!

Chapter 6- On This Day, I Pronounce You...

Malibu, CA, 2:00 pm, September 2nd, 2012

Elliott and Alexandra, decided to get hitched on the beach this afternoon surrounded by friends and family of the couple. The ceremony is decorated in colors of lavender and light blue, the chairs covered in white roses adorned with lace. Everyone has shown up including someone Alexandra doesn't want there but he shows up anyway. The couple begins saying their vows to each other, and out of the blue, Walter stands up in favor of not believing this couple should be married. Alexandra flips him off and continues on with the ceremony.

Later on, the reception begins playing tunes the couple likes but one tune stands out in particular. It is Candyman by Christina Aguilera

I met him out for dinner on a Friday night

He really had me working up an appetite

He had tattoos up and down his arm

There's nothing more dangerous than a boy with charm

He's a one stop shop, makes the panties drop

He's a sweet-talkin', sugar coated candy man

A sweet-talkin', sugar coated candyman

Oh yeah..

He took me to the Spider Club at Hollywood and Vine

We drank champagne and we danced all night

We shook the paparazzi for a big surprise

the gossip tonight will be tomorrow's headline

He's a one stop shop, makes my cherry pop

He's a sweet-talkin', sugar coated candy man

A sweet-talkin', sugar coated candyman

Se bop bop

Hey yeah

The reception continues into mid-afternoon and Walter congratulates Alexandra and Elliott on their nuptials. Alexandra isn’t so pleased by this point.

                “I just wanted to congratulate you guys.” says Walter. “You want something?” says Alexandra. “No.” says Walter. “Leave! Now! Before I have you arrested.” says Alexandra. “Arrest me? Seriously?” says Walter. “I checked the list of guests that were coming and I didn’t see your name on there. So, Officers, take this thing away from me. Have him be put in a prison cell for the night. Thanks.” says Alexandra.

As the officers take away Walter, Alexandra can continue her time with her new husband, Elliott. After this day, who knows what will happen next?

Des Moines, Iowa 2:00 pm September 2nd, 2012

After attending the funeral less than a week ago, Marcus can’t grasp the fact that Brandon is dead. So, to make things even worse, he and Samuel begin their first day of college classes. Both of them being freshman at the University of Iowa, they do take different classes. Marcus begins his first standard class of the day, English, while Samuel takes his science class.

They continue their day for at least two more hours and then head on home. But for some odd reason, they see Percy’s car right near their apartment. What could he be doing here?

                “Hey, guys; what’s up?” says Percy. “Nothing much; just finished our first day of classes.” says Marcus. “College, I assume?” says Percy. “Yes.” says Marcus. “I was wondering something, yet again.” says Percy. “Yes?” says both Marcus & Samuel. “I’m throwing a party at my place and I was wondering if you wanted to come. Plus, I need help with my styling and everything else. So?” says Percy. “Yeah, we be glad to.” says Marcus. “Okay, let’s go.” says Percy. “Now?” says Samuel. “It’s going to take a while. Maybe you can find yourselves an outfit. Don’t worry. I’ll pay for it, you guys.” says Percy.

They head to the party store to find decorations that will fit Percy’s theme and of course the theme is going to be Old School Movie Style Hollywood. They find everything for that, and head to a store to where they have dress clothes for men. Percy’s dad was nice enough to rent out the store just for them. They find outfits and something stops them in their tracks.

Kelso, Washington 2:00 pm, September 2nd 2012

Since attending Scarlet’s funeral in disguise, Audrey’s life is slowly turning back to the way it wants to be. Kendra is even going with her on their first date, since they haven’t had one yet. They go to this local restaurant up the road from their condo.

                “This is going to be fun, isn’t it?” says Kendra “Yep, it is. Our first date.” says Audrey. “You’ll enjoy it. Trust Me.” says Kendra. “Okay, then.” says Audrey.

They walk into the restaurant and Audrey knows something particular about this place. It was the place she went to with Scarlet on their first date. This should be something. Both girls grab a table in the back of the place.

                “What do you want to eat?” says Kendra. “Only you.” says Audrey. “Oh, stop. Really?” says Kendra. “Any day.” says Audrey. “Okay.” says Kendra.

They get their drinks and food ordered. Afterwards, Kendra has something surprising to say to Audrey for the first time.

                “Audrey, baby?” says Kendra. “Yes?” says Audrey. “Would you want to get married today?” says Kendra. “Are you crazy?” says Audrey. “No, I’m not; I just think that way.” says Kendra. “I don’t know. It has been at least a year into our relationship. Let me think about it first.” says Audrey.  “Okay, then.” says Kendra.

Their food arrives and then they leave from the place a half hour later. Kendra has a surprise for Audrey; A really good surprise.

                “Let’s go home. I have a surprise for you there.” says Kendra. “Okay, let’s go.” says Audrey.

Little does Audrey know, that Kendra got Linda, Gretchen, Erica, Ramon, Lily, Leanne, Georgina, Mark, Trey & John to come over for a small get-together. Kendra has a blindfold on Audrey to not know what is happening. She walks Audrey in and turn the lights on and takes the blindfold off.

                “Surprise!” shouts everyone. “Hey, all of you!” says Audrey. “Good to see you.” says Georgina. “I missed ya, Audrey!” says Leanne. “There’s our amazing best friend!” says Erica & Ramon.  “That’s my daughter!” says Linda.

Audrey is so pleased at this point that everyone is here right now. This couldn’t be more of a perfect way to end a first date.