Nobody's Hiding From Anything Anymore

The last chapter was pretty interesting was it not?

Anyways, secrets will be told and surprises will be seen.

Here's the next chapter!

Enjoy! :D

Chapter 8- Nobody's Hiding from Anything Anymore

Los Angeles 12:00 pm September 3rd 2012

Due to the Labor Day holiday, Lacey and Shanna do not have college today. So, to resolve some of the issues Lacey had an idea up her sleeve which is for her mom to meet her ex-dad and his partner, Robert for lunch. They go ahead up the nice bistro a mile from their house and Walter & Robert are already there. Perfection. Lacey grabs a seat next to her mom and Shanna. Elliott decided to not attend lunchtime.

"So, what do you want?" says Alexandra. "To resolve the past and move forward." says Walter. "I don't believe that for a second. You're the one that left me for a man!" says Alexandra. "He's a nice man, so leave him alone." says Walter. "I will, okay? But tell me why you hooked up with other men after we divorced?" says Alexandra. "I was letting loose and having fun without you." says Walter. "Give me a good reason why I shouldn't kick your ass right now." says Alexandra. "Okay, here's the truth: I, personally, didn't like you. You're too simple for my taste. You never let me have any fun." says Walter. "I always let you have fun only with me not men." says Alexandra. "But I..." says Walter. "No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Let's get food and calmly talk about it. Okay?" says Alexandra. "Yes." says Walter

They get their food, and a man that knows Walter comes by. His name is Tony Washington, a former 'friend' of his. This should stir up some trouble.

"Hi, Walter; I missed you." says Tony. "Can't it wait? I'm in the middle of lunchtime." says Walter. "No, who's the guy next to you?" says Tony. "My partner Robert." says Walter. "Are you two married?" says Tony. "Yes, but that is none of your business." says Walter. "It should be. I remember everything about you, Walter. Especially in bed." says Tony. "You're embarrassing me. Now, stop!" says Walter. "You should just tell everyone that you're a gay prostitute." says Tony. "Dad!" says Lacey. "You're freaking unbelievable." says Alexandra. "Thanks a lot, Tony. Really; Thanks." says a sarcastic Walter.

Now that the secret about Walter is out, the lunchtime ends and afterwards, Alexandra talks to Walter about his upbringing as a gay prostitute.

"Why would you not tell me this?" says Alexandra. "We were divorced and I could finally get to do what I wanna do. You didn't give me any money after the divorce. So, I did it." says Walter. "You think that's gonna get you through life? No, it isn't. Did you even tell Robert?" says Alexandra. "He should know. It could've ruined your marriage to him, but it might now. So, how many clients did you have per week?" says Alexandra. "At least four a week." says Walter. "You're a pig!!" says Alexandra. "I thought it would be easy to get dough from this but apparently not." says Walter. "You're right about that." says Alexandra. "I, sometimes, have clients but I hardly have any these days." says Walter. "End the other side of you before Robert finds out." says Alexandra. "I will." says Walter. "Please, I beg you." says Alexandra.

Des Moines, Iowa 12:00 pm September 3rd 2012

After the fun night at Percy's party, Marcus and Samuel lie awake in bed next to him. Did we stay the night? Marcus thought. Samuel gets out of bed, as does the other two boys. This should be an interesting day.

"Well, hello, my lovelies; I'm glad you're still here. Last night was something wasn't it?" says Percy. "Indeed." says Marcus. "Yep, it was." says Samuel. "Anyways, I'm going to go make all of us lunch and you can follow me down, if you like." says Percy.

Marcus and Samuel aren't seeing eye to eye on this situation at Percy's place. They follow Percy downstairs and see the whole place is clean. I guess the party really was that fun. Percy makes the boys sandwiches with potato chips and they chat about last evening.

"You boys are something. I really like you a lot." says Percy. "We can see that." says Marcus. "Well, since today is a holiday, what did you boys have in mind for today?" says Percy. "We don't have anything planned since college isn't open today." says Marcus. "I have something in mind." says Percy. "What would that be?" says Samuel. "Wanna go to Vegas?" says Percy. "Seriously?" says Samuel. "Yeah, I got a nice place there, too." says Percy. "Okay, then. You okay with this, Marcus?" says Samuel. "Yeah, what the hell? Got to live life to the fullest." says Marcus. "That's the spirit! I've got some hot outfits for my boys." says Percy.

My Boys? Why would Percy call us that? Samuel thought. Percy grabs a weekender bag with outfits for all of them and changes into more comfortable clothing. He leaves outfits for Marcus and Samuel. They go to the helipad on Percy's roof and fly over there to get to Vegas.

Kelso, Washington 12:00 pm September 3rd 2012

After her and Kendra's special night last night, they don't know what to do with themselves for this day today. So, Audrey has an idea to visit her mom and Gretchen since they haven't really talked in a while. They head up there and see another car in the driveway. It's Gretchen's mom's car.

"Should we leave? I don't wanna barge in on the conversation." says Audrey. "Give them five minutes then we go in." says Kendra. "Okay, we'll wait then." says Audrey.

We see Gretchen's mom running out the door and really angry. Linda doesn't understand why she's angry. Gretchen tries to explain to her mom, but she refuses to listen.

"You're married to a woman! That's a disgrace!" says Jean, Gretchen's mom. "But, mom... I'm sorry." says Gretchen. "You're surely not sorry. I want nothing to do with you. I'm leaving. Call me when you leave that person for good." says Jean.

As Gretchen and Jean were arguing, Audrey and Kendra were ducked in car and they overheard everything. So, the girls get out of the car and see the both of them on the porch.

"What's wrong, Gretchen?" says Audrey. "Hi, sweetie; Glad to see you; See Gretchen's mom doesn't approve of our marriage, so she basically disowned Gretchen and even myself. But I think she wants nothing to do with me either." says Linda. "Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that." says Audrey. "As am I." says Kendra. "You girls don't understand. My mom has a huge problem with this marriage. She's a Christian and doesn't approve one bit." says Gretchen. "I guess religion and marriage don't mix." says Audrey. "You know, Audrey? I'm glad your amazing mom here accepts you the way you are and doesn't get on you for being it." says Gretchen. "I know, she's awesome like that." says Audrey. "What did you want to stop by for?" says Linda. "I haven't talked to you ever since I moved, so yeah." says Audrey. "I'm happy you stopped by. There's something you want to talk to me about, right?" says Linda. "Yes, in private, mom." says Audrey.

Audrey and her mom head into the office with the doors shut and talk about what Audrey needs to say to her mom; while Kendra bonds with Gretchen on the porch.

"Kendra mentioned something about marriage on our first date. I was hesitant at first to discuss the topic. But I wanted to hear your side of it." says Audrey. "Personally, at your age, when the relationship first begins blossoming, marriage isn't even on your mind. Now, Kendra, I can understand she wanted to rush and go ahead and marry you. But for my personal opinion, I think you should wait." says Linda. "Thanks, that's what I wanted to hear." says Audrey. "You're welcome, sweetie. Anytime." says Linda.